39 - family

We didn't do too much the next few days. I spent much time with the band and our other friends in the city. We spent our days tanning, shopping and eating at restaurants, enjoying being home. Damiano slept at my place most nights. Sophia came around often, the four of us even had movie nights a few times and I became friends with her quickly.

June 1st
5:07 pm

About a week after the fight at the bar Damianos face was somewhat healed and I was finishing up packing for Crema.

"Do you have to go?" Victoria pouted.
"Stop pretending you're not excited to have the apartment yourself, or yourselves, I should say" I teased her.
"Oh yes I can't wait to walk around in my underwear and use all of your expensive shampoos" She joked back.
"You already do that" I laughed.
"Right, maybe I will miss you after all" She said, making me laugh.
"I'd be devastated if you didn't" I said to her.

"Tell Rosa I said hi, and Stella, oh and Japoco, I can't forget.." Vic rambled, making me laugh.
"I'll tell them all" I chuckled.
"Please do" She said with a self deprecating laugh.
"Tell Sophia to make herself at home" I said.
"I think she already is" She responded.
"I'm sure of it, don't forget I expect no less details than what I've told you" I told her.
"Of course, I'll call you every day" She said.
"I'll answer every day"
"I love you Livvie" She said and hugged me tightly.
"I love you Vic" I replied as I hugged her back.

"I really have to go now, he's outside waiting for me" I said to her.
"Okay, text me when you arrive" She said.
"Will do" I said and blew her a last kiss before the elevator doors closed in front of me.

When I walked out of the front door I saw a very charming man waiting for me. Damiano was standing leaning against his cream colored cabriolet. He was wearing a white linen button down along with a pair of jeans and a pair of black sunglasses. His silver jewelry and painted nails made the perfect contrast of femininity and masculinity that he always somehow managed to pull off just perfectly. He looked so good that I almost gasped when I first saw him.
Right away I pulled out my vlog camera to film him standing by the car, most definitely to make my followers a little jealous.

"Are you showing me off?" He chuckled.
"Of course" I responded with a sweet smile.
"Glad to be of service" He said.
"Ms. Darcy, where would you like your bags?" Marco asked as he stepped out of the building, carrying all of my bags.
"Just in the back, I can take them if you want" I said to him.
"Nonsense, is here good?" He answered. Always so polite.
"Yes, thank you very much" I said and smiled at him. Damiano walked to open the passenger door for me and I sat down in the car seat.
"Have a nice time" Marco greeted.
"Thank you, make sure Vic doesn't come home too late" I joked with him, making him laugh.
"I will" He chuckled as he waved us of and walked into the building again.

When the door closed behind him I looked back at Damiano who was sitting in the drivers seat. I grabbed him by the neck and leaned in to kiss him. Something that I wanted to do every time I saw him. I could feel him smiling when he pressed his lips on mine. Every time we kissed felt like the very first time, I always got butterflies, every single time he made me feel like I was flying.
"You're making us late" He grinned.
"Hate to be the one to tell you, but I think you're just as guilty of that" I said and kissed him again.

"Olivia we really have to go, I told my mom we'd be there at 7" He chuckled.
"We can't keep Rosa waiting, can we?" I laughed and unwillingly pulled away.
"We really can't" He said and started the motor and put his hand on the steering wheel.

We drove by the coast, the warm winds stroked against my skin and blew through my flowery summer dress. The beautiful Italian coast and my even more beautiful boyfriend made quite the view.
On our two hour drive we sang, laughed and talked, I was glad to be able to spend time with him as a friend and see him the way everyone else did. In some ways I guess he was my best friend, he did know me better than anyone else after all.