75 - home

Tw: Colin ;)

The next day I edited the vlog I had filmed yesterday. I had filmed all of my errands, a huge haul of everything I had bought, way too many cute clips of Kitty and the cozy night in me and Vic had last night. We had ordered take out food, done face masks and watched tv all night in our pjs.

The vlog came out nice, a little sugarcoated as usual, but still nice.
I posted it but decided to turn the comments off since I knew they would all ask about Damiano, and I didn't need to see that.

I spent the rest of the day answering to emails, having online meetings, working out, all while occasionally texting Colin.
He had told me to come over at 7, which was a lot earlier than Italians usually have dinner, but I agreed to adjusting. I had decided to give him an honest chance.

I got ready and put on an outfit with my new clothes.

I paired it with black stilettos and gold jewelry

I knocked at his door at half past seven. He opened after only a few seconds.
"Hello beautiful" He greeted me. "Come in" He said and gestured in towards his apartment.
"Hi" I gave him a smile and walked in.
"Do you ever wear sneakers?" He chuckled and inspected my louboutin stilettos.
"Rarely" I laughed.
"Don't those kill your feet?" He asked.
"I've been training myself for years" I answered with a teasing smile on my lips.
"So they're numb by now?"
"Pretty much" I laughed.

"So welcome to my place, again, I know it's not a mansion or a castle or whatever you live in" He said and started walking into the apartment.
"I don't live in a castle" I chuckled. It felt a bit weird to talk about money like that.
"Where do you live then?" He asked. I didn't understand why it mattered.
"In a penthouse in Monti" I answered him.
"Okay Serena Van Der Woodsen" He chuckled.
"We have scarily similar taste in movies and tv-shows considering that I'm a nineteen year old girl" I laughed.
"Yeah I was thinking we'd do mean girls later" He joked with me.
"Perfect" I laughed.

He continued showing me around his apartment, since I spent most of the last time I was here with closed eyes. It was a nice apartment, pretty plain but clean and modern.

"You're not a vegan are you?" He chuckled as we entered the kitchen. He had set the table all nice with candles and wine glasses. On the plates he had plated steak and roasted potatoes. Classic American.
"No, I'm not" I answered with a brief chuckle.
"All these influencers are these days it seems" He said as he sat down by the table.
I was half expecting him to pull the chair out for me, when he didn't I sat down by myself. I felt spoiled for expecting such a thing, I was very capable of pulling my own chair out.
"God I hate calling myself that" I said and took a sip of the wine.
"Influencer?" He questioned, it was more an assumption than a question.
"Yeah" I said.
"What do you prefer being called then?" He asked as he started cutting his meat up. He started eating, it looked so easy for him.