6 - put your head on my shoulder

04:14 am
"The flight leaves in more than 4 hours, whyyy do we have to be up now?" I complained to Ethan who was completely stressed out.

He had tried waking us up half an hour earlier but then me and Vic had refused to even open our eyes.

Ethan was running around our apartment like crazy, making sure we haven't forgotten anything.

Meanwhile me and Vic were putting on our clothes.
I was wearing a pair of low waisted, straight leg jeans and a cropped black t-shirt.
Victoria was wearing a pair of black pants and a white button down tucked in.
Vic had asked me to do her makeup, I sat in her lap, doing her regular smoky eyes, she tried doing mine at the same time while giggling a little bit every now and then, not very effective.

"Why do you girls have to wear makeup for the airport?" Ethan asked, wanting to leave.

"Well the paparazzi can't see how we really look now can they?" Vic said and we both laughed.

"We would be completely exposed" I agreed and laughed some more.

"Right, and I don't really think that mr finest suit should have a say in it." Vic teased Ethan.

Ethan tried not to laugh, but failed.

He was wearing a dark grey suit with a white button down underneath.

"If you think this is my finest suit, you have completely underestimated me" he said and we all laughed.

"Come on now girls, we really have to get going!" Ethan said as he almost pushed us out the door.

We took a taxi to the airport where we met Thomas and Damiano.

Damiano looked absolutely stunning, as usual. He was wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket.
Every piece of clothing fit him like a glove, the jeans were the perfect length, the shirt was not to tight, not to loose and his classic leather jacket made the outfit classic him, classic Damiano.
As if the outfit wasn't already perfect he had paired it with his cross earrings and his cross necklace. So sexy.
He had his usual smudgy eyeliner, the only thing that was unusual was that he had left his hair messy, usually he slicks it back a bit, but I like it messy.

I was just about to completely zone out when Vic grabbed my hand and we started walking towards security.
The airport was almost empty, since it was so early. I had a good, tingly feeling in my body.

"I love airports" Vic said, it was like she had read my mind.

"Me too, especially early in the mornings, like right now" I agreed and smiled as I looked around. I looked up at the high ceilings and the big windows.

"What is so enjoyable about being stressed and running around this huge place at 5 am?" Thomas asked.

Buzz killer.

"The excitement, knowing that you have a vacation to look forward to." Vic said dreamily.

"Yeah well this isn't a vacation, it's work." Thomas argued.

"Not for me" I said and laughed.

"Yeah well life is a vacation in your eyes" Thomas said.

"That's actually a beautiful way of describing me, thanks Tom Tom" I said and smiled.

"Tom Tom" he said mocking me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just, you're the only one who's ever called me that" Thomas said.

"I quite like it, and besides I am actually working too, in fact I'm vlogging the entire trip" I said.

Damiano, as usual did not say a word. Suddenly the tingle turned into a clump of anxiety in my stomach.

I looked at him as we kept walking. He looked straight forward. I quickly stopped looking at him.

8:30 am
After 3 hours of checking in our luggage, going through security, waiting and stressing we finally got on the plane.

Somehow I got seated between Victoria and Damiano.

The flight was about 3 hours, 3 hours next to the boy who hates me. Great.

I watched my phone for a while but then suddenly got very tired.

An hour later I woke up with my head on Damianos shoulder. It felt familiar. My head fit perfectly onto his shoulder.

Back in high school I used to rest my head on his shoulder on all the boring lessons, it was one of our many little things that we always used to do. Used to.

Suddenly I could think clearly and realized what I had done.
I nervously lifted my head of his shoulder and looked up at him.
He didn't say anything, he just... smiled.

What?

I looked around and saw that the others were sound asleep.

I looked back at Damiano who was still looking at me.
"I'm sorry" I whispered quietly.
"It's okay" he whispered back.
I smiled at him and put my head back on his shoulder, he slightly leaned his head on top of mine.

Maybe he didn't hate me after all?

I smiled to myself and fell asleep again.

Two hours later I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

"Liv, honey" it was Vic. She told me that we were about to land so I gathered all my stuff into my bag and decided to go to the bathroom since I knew we were gonna be busy from pretty much the second we landed in Rotterdam.

When we got off the plane and out of the airport we got stopped by some fans wanting to take pictures, I offered to take the pictures but they all insisted on me being in them, which made me really happy.

Måneskins personal driver stopped at the street outside of the airport and waved at us to come with him.

We waved goodbye to the fans and stepped into the car.

The driver drove us to the hotel where all of the contestants were staying.

6th chapter done, lmk all of ur opinions and critique pls <3

thank u sm for all the votes and reads btw means a lot 💕💕