17

Jk: I like you Taehyungah...

Jungkook suddenly said out of the blue. And to be honest, Taehyung was a little happy about it. But he can't forget what him and Yoongi did.

T: lust and love are different Jungkook...

Jk:..... What?

T: liking me because of lust, is different... Don't get confused.

Jk: but Taehyung.... I -

T: Can you stop pretending?!?.... I just need you to answer my question NOW!! DID YOU AND YOONGI WENT OUT!!

That send shivers down Jungkook's spine. He had teary eyes, and he was shacking. The only thing he knew is that he isn't lying, so why is Taehyung so angry....

Jk: I... I- we didn't..

T: liar!

Taehyung was about to slap Jungkook. Jungkook was just keeping his hands on his belly protecting it, then he said...

Jk: please... Don't hurt me... I'm begging you

Taehyung's heart clinched. Seeing Jungkook like that made Taehyung guilty and hurt at the same time. It's like someone is punching him 100 times harder.

T: get out... Get the fuck out now! And don't ever show yourself to me again!

Jungkook didn't know why, but he complied. He left. He left Taehyung alone in his office. Jungkook grabbed his things, and exited the building.

Taehyung was left there, standing without moving an inch. He didn't what he just did. He can't understand himself either. But one thing is fir sure he wanted answers, from Yoongi.

On the other hand, Jungkook was in a can going to his apartment building. He was crying, he was hurt. And he didn't know what to do, how to raise his child alone. Many were in his mind. That he didn't even notice that he arrived at his appointment.

He paid the cab, and went inside the building. As soon as he got inside his house. He wasn't abale to prosses anything.

There at the door step. He saw his father, laying on the ground with a pool of blood around him. Dead. His father is dead.

Jungkook stared at his dad, and fell on his knees. He didn't know what to do anymore. He didn't know what's happening. It's so messy. So messed up.

Until a guy came out from no where, holding a gun, 0ointung at Jungkook. Junkook widen his eyes, and just like a reflex, he put his hands on his belly.

The guy pulled the trigger, and shoot. But before it could hit Jungkook he ran. Junkook ran as fast as he can, and let his feet lead the direction.

On the other hand...

T: where is Yoongi?!?

Taehyung asked Yoongi's secretary. The secretary looked at him terrified and said...

Sec: h-he said he'll be at the main head quarters sir...

Taehyung just nodded and hurriedly went out, heading towards the main headquarters.

As soon as he got there he immediately came looking for Yoongi. He didn't even take glance at some of his underlings and friends even though they greeted him. He was just focusing on looking for Yoongi.

And not long enough, his sight reached Yoongi, who was talking with his twin brother, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Taehyung didn't waste a second, and directly threw Yoongi across the room. Everyone was so shocked, their eyes widen and their mouths agape.