36

Jk: damn Tae..... Stop scaring me!

Jungkook said as they pulled out from the hug. Taehyung chuckled as he pecked Jungkook's lips one more time.

Both looked at each other in silence, just admiring both if their presence. Taehyung smiled fondly at the younger as the younger looked at him deep in the eyes.

But then, Jungkook remembered, they were still in the basement, he gasp and turned around looking away from Taehyung.

T: what's the matter love?...

Jk:... we're still....in the basement Tae...

Jungkook said looking around the old paintings and some stuff. Taehyung just chuckled and kissed the younger's forehead and said...

T: since we're here....I guess it's time to tell you a little something about my past...

And with that, Taehyung guided Jungkook to sit on the floor. Taehyung gathered pillows and blankets that were there, for them to lay comfortably.

Taehyung then laid on the floor, using his one arm as a support to his head, while tapping the side telling Jungkook to come lay with him.

Jungkook complied, he layed beside Taehyung, using the older's chest as his pillow, while hugging his waist. Taehyung's arm were also wrapped around Jungkook's body is tegy cuddle.

Taehyung then turned his phone flashlight on and sat it beside them, creating more source of light, making them see everything around them.

They were surrounded by old things, and paintings making Taehyung sighed, remembering everything he had gone through.

T: I was really born here in Italy....my dad is the King, making me the Prince.... growing up I've never felt the love of my father, he is cold, strict, and seems like he doesn't want me to exist.....that's when I knew I can kill him.....he hated the fact that his son is destined to rule over him, he hated the fact that I will grow up to be much stronger than he is....

Jk: isn't he happy with that?...his son could do greater things than him?

Taehyung chuckled because of what Jungkook had asked. He then answered...

T: he is greedy.... greedy for wealth... treasures... power. That is why when I was born he ordered his men to kill me, but my mom didn't let them...she fought for me...she wanted to see me grow up as man, and have a wonderful family of my own....we were happy together despite my father's intentions on us...

Jk: where is she now?...

T:...she died.....my father killed her, I was probably 15 at the time....I came home from training, and found my mom vanishing through the air....it was the most painful scene to see...

Jk: why would your father do that? Doesn't he love your mom?

T: apparently they didn't love each other....well maybe my mom tried...but my father, he loathed her....he just needs and heir to be the King....but unfortunately for him, I am a curse and a distraction to uis powers...

Jk: what about you becoming like this when your father hated you? How did you manage to be the most feared mafia, and a very successful CEO?... doesn't that required a lot of help from a powerful person?...

T: no love, that doesn't require....do you really I'm 25 huh?....I'm an oldy love, I'm 625 years old....

Jk: wow...my baby daddy is really a great grandpa...

Taehyung chuckled to what the younger had said.

T: mhm....

Jk: but you didn't answer my question....how did you get this far?

T: well simple...I went to school every 10 years, then use that as an opportunity to get as many learned courses I can get, then use those skills to build an empire, that's when I  became a CEO...well on the mafia, I betrayed father, I became rebellious and started a gang of my own. But of course with the help of my friends...

Jk: what about Joonie hyung...isn't he your brother? Did he come with you all through that?

T:... actually no....Namjoon was trained by my father to kill me, or maybe get pass my strength and skills, but Namjoon felt guilty so he betrayed father and went on my side....

Jk: at the party....you told me your father was the one wearing the raven suite....what does he look like?

Taehyung stopped in his tracks after hearing that, because he hated the fact that his father and him are the same. Features and personality.

Taehyung didn't know what reaction he will get from Jungkook. But he knew there's no point in hiding it from him.

T: did you see that painting there, beside that lady?.....that's my father..

Jungkook stayed quiet, thinking Taehyung and his father really looks a like, there is no doubt everyone mistaken them as twins

T: shocking isn't it?....he always use that face to trick everyone, thinking it was me....that's why I sometimes gets problem with business...

Jk: you're more handsome though...

Jungkook said playfully, while looking at the painting. After a second, he noticed the lady again, he stared at her, and observing the oicture, not knowing Taehyung can hear his thoughts.

' she's really pretty, no wonder Taehyung kept her portrait here, he must have love her so much'

T: of course I love her so much, my love.... she's my mother....

Jungkook widen his eyes hearing what Taehyung had said, he then looked at him with a shock expression.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook back, and chuckled he then pecked his lips 2 times, adoring his lover's features.

T: you look beautiful...

Jungkook suddenly remove his gaze from Taehyung and looked anywhere else with a tint of pink on his cheeks

Taehyung can't help but to hugged him tight, missing his scent, he burried his head into the younger's neck. Inhaling his addicting scent.

No one talked after that, just enjoying the presence of each other. Thinking, they would noting more than to be in each other's embrace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.