29

After shopping, Taehyung and the others went home. Jungkook and him were in their room cuddling. While Taehyung was still staring at the card.

He was contemplating weather to go or not. Thinking if he won't go, it'll only show that he is afraid and weak. And knowing how prideful he is, he won't let that happen.

But if he'll go, Jungkook will be elft alone, and he won't let that either. He needs the younger to be safe, first and foremost.

And as he glance at the younger, he was already asleep, he chuckled lighty thinking, no wonder why the younger stopped drawing circles in his chest, he was already asleep.

He kissed the younger's forehead, and got out of his grip, he then went to grab his phone and texted his underlings to have a meeting.

On the other hand, after receiving the text of their master, they immediately got out of their room heading towards the meeting room.

While walking towards the meeting room, Hoseok and Yoongi noticed something about Yoongi.

Jh: what happened to you?

Yj: yeah... Why is my twin smiling like that?.... Its creepy, stop....

Sj: let him be... Look at him, not even listening to you guys...

Yoongi kept smiling, and looking as if he's  a high-schooler whom received a sweet yes from his crush.

Yg: look you guys, I don't want my mood ruined... Something happened earlier so shut up...

Yoongi said calmly. Namjoon smirked planning something.

Nj: ohhhh Miya called him dada!

Namjoon shouted, Yoongi looked at him glaring and rolled his eyes. The members also teased him, to the point they were all running away from him, since Yoongi pulled out his pocket knife.

They all ran towards the meeting room, Namjoon just looked at them fondly and laughed.

Hoseok was so scared at Yoongi and decided to ran, stumbling to someone or something in the way. As he saw the door to the meeting room, he immediately ran in.

Taehyung was sitting on his chair, when Hoseok came in laughing while looking scared

Taehyung was sitting on his chair, when Hoseok came in laughing while looking scared. Hoseok immediately hid behind Taehyung, making the Prince frown in confusion.

T: what are you doing?

Jh: shhhhh...

T: did you just "shhhh" me?

Yg: where the fuck is that Hoseok?!?!!

Yoongi shouted coming in the meeting room. Taehyung just sighed and chuckled, then he stood up from his sit, pulling the chair with him, revealing Hoseok who's crouching down, hiding.

Hoseok slowly turn his head to Yoongi, and smiled sheepishly. He then stood up and immediately grab Yoongi's pocket knife and ran to the other side with his vampire speed.

Jh: Yoongi and Jimin sitting in a tree K I S S I N G! Miya calls him dada, while Jimin calls him D A D D Y!!

Hoseok chant swaying his hips left to right, while his hands were up showing Yoongi his pocket knife.

Everyone was laughing seeing the annoyed Yoongi and the playful Hoseok. Even Taehyung couldn't contain his laughter.

After some minutes, Yoongi finally calmed down, Taehyung then went grab back his chair and sat. He cleared his throat warning everyone to shut up and sit down. To which everyone did.

Taehyung didn't waste any second and started to discuss about what he had encountered.

T: everyone... I want you all to see this...

Taehyung said, as he pulled out a card from his pocket.

He then passed it to the person sitting next to him, which is Namjoon

He then passed it to the person sitting next to him, which is Namjoon. Namjoon looked at Taehyung shocked and wide eyes, saying...

Nj: father...

Taehyung just nodded, then Namjoon past it to Yoongi, as he looked at it. He then passed it to the person next to him and so on.

Yg: what's the meaning of this?

T: that's why I called you guys here... Joonkyu gave it to me saying I'm invited to their party tonight...

Jh: wait Joonkyu?... Isn't he your twin Namjoon?

Nj: oh for fucks sake, he's not my twin, he's my clone... We are not connected biologically. Father paid a surgeon to do a plastic surgery on Kyle, to look like me, and then named him Joonkyu....after I rebelled on father, and joined you guys, father trained him to be like me and fool people.

Sj: so you mean... He's danger, he is involve with the King.... So what's this invitation suppose to mean?

Yj: to test us of course...we went rebelled against the king for the past 300 years. Master Taehyung, whipped out the entire South, and half of the West and East borderlines, and Master took the remaining once to be his underlings, of course the King wanted revenge.

Jh: but if he wanted revenge then why suddenly now?... He could've done it ages ago. Does it really takes 300 years or so, to create an entire army to march towards us and take revenge?

T: I don't think so.... Father must have another motive than to take revenge from what happened decades ago.... Its hard to figure my father out, that's why I'm asking your opinions.... Should I go or not?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! Another update! I hope you like this chapter today. Also, I'd like to thank everyone who supported my story, we are almost reaching 5k views, and it's all thanks to you guy. I hope everyone is healthy and happy out there, also please take care of your self. See you guys tomorrow for another update ;)