45

As soon as they arrived at their house, Taehyung immediately fished out a blindfold for Jungkook to wear.

Jk: wait, love! what's this?

T: I have a surprise, don't worry love, I'll carry you so you won't fall okay?

Jk: Tae, I'm heavy!

T: have you forgot that your lover is a vampire my love?

Taehyung said chuckling, Jungkook just sighed and let the vampire carry him. Taehyung put his hands behind his knees, and his back, lifting the younger up.

T: don't worry too much, yeah? I'm not gonna let anything happen to you...as long as I am alive...

Using his super speed, Taehyung went towards the backyard where the surprise is.

Taehyung put the younger down, and wave his hands towards their friends whom were running around trying to tidy up the surprise.

"hurry up!" Taehyung mouthed, Everyone were running around trying to get the decorations and other stuff ready for the surprise. Once they were sure that it's all set, they stood infront of the couple and waited for Taehyung's next signal.

T: alright love, I'm gonna take off your blindfold okay? are you ready?

Jk: oh gosh, I hope I don't get too startled by what the heck this is, or I might give birth in a wrong time...

Jungkook joked, causing everyone to lightly laugh as they don't want to let Jungkook have an idea that they're there.

T: okay, here we go....3.....2...1!

As soon as Taehyung took Jungkook's blindfold off, everyone shouted "Surprise!" Jungkook flinch a little by their loud voices.

He gasp and stared in awe, as his friends were sending so many blue balloons to the sky, that flew so high now. Blue confetties falling out if nowhere, and even their guards' guns were blue, Jungkook wanted to luagh at that but decided not to, because he might offend them, they've been working hard for his husband afterall.

After a few seconds later, all of their friends went up to him, hugging him and congratulating him for something, he didn't really hear what.

Jk: g-guys what are these for?

Jm: oh, kookie this is your baby shower!

Yj: yeah, since you haven't had your gender reveal and baby shower yet, well....here it is! Congratulations kookie...

Sj: congratulations my kookie! we're gonna see this little one soon...

Miya: congratulations uncle kookie!

Miya said running towards him to hug him, all of them chuckled and giggled, looking at them with soft expressions.

While Jungkook, Yoonji, Jin, and Jimin were talking, the others went to Taehyung who's standing not too far away, looking at Jungkook oh so soft and so fond. Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi decided to tease him.

Nj: ayow, Master Taehyung! congratulations, you've definitely had a good character development. From a liar, to a whipped ass motherfucker.

Namjoon said as the three of them walked towards Taehyung.

T: shut up, dead cells are coming out of your mouth

Yg: aish stop it, Master Taehyung, look how sad you've made Joonieboy...

Yoongi tapped Namjoon's shoulder, and looked at Hoseok with a grin.

T: whatever let him

Taehyung said rolling his eyes, causing Hoseok to laugh at them.

Jh: I told you guys...we don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no

T: what the fuck, whose that?

Taehyung looked at him weirdly, Yoongi and Namjoon liaghed along with Hoseok, saying...

Jh: that's from Encanto, Miya's new favorite movie...

Yg: yeah, I'm glad she stopped watching frozen... We've been watching that movie for a thousand times...

Yoongi said sighing, glad that finally his daughter stopped watching frozen, because he really can't get "let it go" out of his head for a couple of days, after watching it for a thousand times.

Taehyung looked at him seriously, thinking about something that's been bothering him since Jungkook got pregnant.

And now, since Yoongi had been a father for a couple of months to Miya, Taehyung decided to ask...

T: is it hard to be a father?

The three suddenly went quiet, they all looked at him, as Yoongi sighed. He didn't know how to tell Taehyung about parenting, because to be honest he himself didn't know how he is doing with Miya. But nonetheless he. answered...

Yg: At first yes it was hard, I didn't even know how to hold her properly, but...Jimin was there, he thought me things about how to take care of a child, it took me a lot of patience and self control, but in the end it was all worth it... because Miya called me dad for the first time, and I swear it was one of the best things that ever happened to me, beside being Jimin's lover, and I think I won't be able to forget about it in my lifetime...I swear Taehyung, you will get what I said once your son is born, and you would look at him and you can't just say "no" to him...it's a nice feeling being a father Taehyung, it's hard at first but it's all worth the hardwok and understanding...

Namjoon and Hoseok looked at Yoongi with mouth agape, after what he had said.

Nj: wow....that's a long ass speech you got there....it almost made me think you have prepared that...

Yg: fuck off!

Nj: okay, okay....I was just saying...

It fell qiute once again, Taehyung was now looking at Jungkook, who's caressing his baby bump and smiling so wide. The younger noticed him, and waved his hands still having that beautiful smiled, that never fails to make Taehyung fall for the younger over and over again.

Taehyung smiled back at the younger and blew a flying kiss making the younger giggle to himself, pretending to catch the kiss. Taehyung smiled softly as Jungkook averted his gaze from him to his friends.

Taehyung took a deep breath before facing his three friends, he then said...

T: you know what, fuck it...I don't care if I ever fail to change my son's diaper or even put his socks on the wrong foot...as long as he feels my love, and I get to spoil him, and he gets to say I love you to me, it will be enough to say I did a great job as a father, and I wouldn't want it any other way...

Jh: now that's our Master Taehyung, the whipped ass motherfucker!

The four of them luaghed together, after what Hoseok had said.

Nj: alright enough with this silly conversation.... Master Taehyung, let's go inside the party area, and start the event...

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.