Sisters

Thirty minutes later Sarah joins them and Meghan hugs her.

"Hi Alice".

"Hi Sarah, I was thinking we could go to Gucci first there's a dress I would like to have as my graduation gift".

"Lead the way then", says Meghan.

After two hours of shopping including at a vintage store they sit down to lunch at a restaurant Alice requested. A waiter comes to take their order and Sarah and Meghan notices the looks passing between him and Alice.

"Ha you have a crush", Megan says slyly.

Alice goes very red, "ssh he might hear you".

When lunch was over Meghan says goodbye to everyone and drives to the Italian branch of her company where Sergio and Marco was waiting for her. She shows them the ideas her team has for the advertising campaign. Thankfully they loved the ideas and only wanted a couple things tweaking.

"How soon can you arrange the new advert and billboards?" Ask Sergio.

Meghan looks at her team , "In about two weeks do you want it shot here or in America?"

"Here but I want an Italian American celebrity to front the campaign".

"We can do that for you just tell me the names of the people you want us to test for the campaign".

Later as Meghan kiss George she stands back a little before wrapping herself around him. "This is nice I'm going to get ready to meet Sarah".

"I'll see you when you get back I love you".

"I love you too".

Meghan is driven to her parents home where Sarah was waiting for her.

"I wasn't sure you would come".

"Why did you think I wouldn't?"

"I thought maybe you were sick of me".

"I invited you shopping didn't I".

"Yes you did I've never had a sister before and you and I have history. Before we begin our walk it was your mother who waited me to break you and George up".

"After everything I've learnt the last few days I'm not surprised . I'm glad I have a sister I grew up as an only child. It got lonely at times, you know I used to ask Santa for a baby brother or sister".

"You have one now".

"A doctor to boot I guess we got our brains from mum the genius. I didn't graduate high school early like you but I took college classes and got two degrees. One in advertising and one in business". Sarah opens her mouth in surprise. "I was bored in high school I knew I could graduated early if I wanted to. The thing is I wanted to stay with my friends they were my substitute for lack of siblings".

"I can understand that I must say I'm impress two degrees".

Meghan bumps shoulders with her, "I could say the same thing Dr Moretti".

"Touché".

They laugh, "I wonder what we got from dad?"

"I think he's in the mafia so being cunning", replies Sarah.

"The thought did cross my mind because of the way he tried to get Emma out of the foster care system and forced mum to get her. Then he gives you a good home while you were a stolen child somethings just doesn't add up. The man clearly has power real power. My mother in law says he's a very good man".

"I thought the same thing too. Right now I'm just happy to know my real parents".

"Me too sis".

"Wow you're my big sister you know I have tons of photos of me and Emma. She always insisted we takes photos when we were together."

"I would love to see them and I have loads of photos too of Emma from we were seventeen up to last year. I wish there was one of  all three of us together".

"We have memories of her that will stay with us forever".

"Yes we do before I forget when are you guys going back to New York?"

"In two weeks, why?"

"Let me know the exact day I would love to have you and Marco over for a weekend".

"I will and we would love that".

Three days later Meghan, George and Arthur arrived back in Manhattan.

"The next few weeks are going to be so busy".

"I know don't forget to read Emma's letters".

"I won't".

The following days were a blur to Meghan as she reads letter after letter from Emma.

"Dear Meg

I found my mum and she's wonderful it's Wanda. I know it's weird that Wanda the gossip is my mum but I'm so happy to finally find her. I was wrongly put in care long term she always wanted me. I have a twin sister you. I don't know if she has told you the truth at this point. But you're really my twin I saw my birth certificate and everything. Oh Meghan I met our dad and his other daughter she wasn't very friendly. He's a teddy bear though

Meghan is at her desk at work reading.

Dear Meg

It's so nice to meet my real family I can't believe your mother did what she did. She stole us away from mum and try to steal Sarah too, prison is too good for her. I don't know if you know about this but ask our mum about it. If this is all new information to you".