intro.

You could feel the stares, the tension but you always ignoring it. You're such a dumb shit that there's something weird happening around you, yet you're too innocent to handle it.

What will happened if there's something happens to you without you knowing?

Would you accept and enjoy it or
Regret anything what really happened.

----------

"Mina unnie.. Here have some". Chaeyoung hand Mina's plait with caramel cake on it.

Meet Chaeyoung's half sister, Myoui Mina. A beautiful and an elegant landy, she's kind and caring to anyone. But there's a big secret that she was hiding that you wouldn't even dare to know.

"Feed me please". Mina pout and open her mouth. Chaeyoung put a spoon of cake on her mouth not knowing how mina would stare to her seductively.

"delicious!". Chaeyoung giggled cutely and mina pinch her cheeks.

"why you're so cute.. Let me eat you instead ". Mina whisper and chaeyoung just laugh.

"unnie..  I'm not a food..  Just finished that, I'll finish washing some dishes". Chaeyoung stand up and went to the kitchen.

Mina just finished her food as she went on the kitchen while smirking .

-------

Chaeyoung humming some random song as she makes some bubbles on the sink .

Mina wrap her arms on Chaeyoung's waist and lean her head on the latter's neck.

"You're food is so delicious ". Mina whisper and put her plait on the sink while her other hand clung on Chaeyoung's waist.

"Hey". Mina whisper seductively that make chaeyoung shiver down to her spine.

Chaeyoung act like it was nothing and continue washing and ignore her sister .

"Mind if you could teach me, how to do it? ". Mina whisper as she lick Chaeyoung's earlobe.

"Yah! .. U-unnie what are you do-". Chaeyoung got cut when mina didn't hesitate to clutch her cock that makes her hard more

"U-unnie". Chaeyoung fall down on the floor as she was holding her private area which is Mina was holding it also.

-----------

Some of the title was named in hangeul was misplaced by the wattpad itself.. So please bare it for now.. I now you will get confuse..

Just try to continue and I'll try to
Fix it..

Before you continue this story.

Beware of vulgar language that you may encounter.

If you find it so wrong And gross, please stop and find some stories that would make you entertain and comfortable.

I'm just an author who likes making some crazy stuff and some hilarious story.

I'm also big fan of michaeng that's why I'm doing this, so I'm sorry if i dissapointed you for some reason.

••••

I'm  telling you readers, don't ignore what I'm saying. I just want you to know, because i don't want to repeat it day by day.

😌

🙏

--------

©kw..  Lol..  Another one here