eyes can speak

Gays just don't mind me skipping the story back and forth hahahaa.. I'm just having fun 😆
**

It's  already 3years have gone that chaeyoung left the country. She stood up on the window with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Katarina... You're already up?". Chaeyoung look back seeing eunbi, her manager.

"Unnie.. Stop calling me like that". Chaeyoung groaned as she let herself fall on her bed.

"Yah!.. Get up now... You have a meeting tomorrow in korea. You need to pack now!!". Eunbi kick her ass.

"i don't want too!!". But she got receive a glare that makes her groaned more.

"I will tell this to irene". Euni walk out.

"Gonna make this thing, again and again". Chaeyoung grab a bathrobe and went to the shower room .

Many have pass already and chaeyoung become a Ceo by her own company. She really work hard and even get a degree for her to achieve her goal.

She have many passion in life including being one of the most popular ceo and producer in one of K-pop industry.

"Seriously!?, i can do face time with them!!..  What's the matter with that??!..  You know i don't want to go back there unless it's really
necessary!". Chaeyoung shout in anager. She got a phone call by one of the representative of her company in korea.

"but ma'am the board members wanted to meet you personally. They want to collaborate with you". Chaeyoung curse under her breath.

"You know what!?...  I don't want too.. Instead me going there, why should they come instead. They want me but they're demanding??! ". Chaeyoung turn off her phone and throw it across the bed.

"Son chaeyoung!!!.. How many phones do you want to destroy!!". Irene barge in on the latter's room with a files on her arms.

"U-unnie-". She got cut when irene continue .

"You're not going anywhere!..  You need to come or I'll just force you and drag you there.. Your flight will be later!". Irene put the paper on the table.

"read that... They're too many investors want you". Eunbi said and close the door..

-----_-------

"I don't think she wants to cooperate with us about this... Tzuyu". Tzuyu look across from the table, seeing jihyo and mina with a sad face.

"we need her... She just can't say no to us.. Mina unnie". Tzuyu said as she continue reading the paper on the table.

The three of them was already a ceo, they're the same like chaeyoung but the latter was the most popular one globally.

The group under her company was the best selling group in Asia to west country.

"I hope she still remember us". Dahyun sigh.. She's tzuyu's producer and director of the company.

"It's not the same anymore dahyun-ah. This thing is a business and we need her to collaborate us". Jihyo sigh.

"Let's hope she can make through with us". Mina stand up and went outside followed by taehyung, her husband.

"Hon... Do you think your sister will agree?". Taehyung said and hold her waist.

"I don't know... It's been a years that we couldn't contact her and only junghoon have a contact with her". The two arrived in loby and they saw their kids, running around.

"Taehyun!... Chaemin". The two look back seeing their parents.

"Mommy!!.. Daddy!!". Mina smile and hug the two..

"Mommy let's play!!". Mina look on the younger one. She could feel that it was Chaeyoung's daughter. She already figured it out when the little girl start growing up.

"Ok.. Chaemin let have fun". Mina said as they went on the car and taehyung drive away..

While on the other hand.. Chaeyoung was already in korea with eunbi and irene..

"Will you stop nagging like there's no Tomorrow!?...  Why don't you want to go back in the place where you born??". Eubi said and push her..

"i refer, she hates someone here". Irene said but chaeyoung was looking at them blankly.

"i have my own reasons, i will go on first!.. Just leave my luggage on my apartment". Chaeyoung run away from them.

---------

"mommy... You did say that we have auntie, right". Taehyun said and lick his chocolate ice-cream.

"Yes... Taehyunie". Mina said and kiss his head.

"But mommy.. Does she have a picture?". Chaemin said, still finishing her strawberry shortcake.

"I have one... Here". Mina said and let them hold her phone.

"wahhh.. She looks like chaemin!". Taehyung look also on the phone.

"You're the younger version of your aunty then.. Chae chae". Taehyung ruffled her hair...

The four start marching. they're heading towards arcade section..

While on the other side.. Chaeyoung angrily smashing the button inside of the arcade.. She was playing the free zombie shooter.

"why I'm always loosing this game..  Arghh!". Chaeyoung swipe the card again as the game start..

She doesn't care if someone was looking at her weirdly, she wants to let her anger on the game.

"Mommy... She looks like auntie chae". Chaeyoung heard it, she took a glance on the side and she was right. She saw a little girl looking on her.

She was confused how the girl was so really look like her. And when her parents come, she turn her head around..

'what she was doing here??'. She can't focus on the game resulting for her to lose again.

She sigh and was about to walk away when a small tug of her shirt stop her.
She look down seeing the girl who's smiling at her.

"Are you auntie chaeyoung??". Chaeyoung was taken aback.

"Chaemin.. What are you doing??". Chaeyoung look up seeing taehyung and mina coming towards her.

"Chaengie??.. Is that you??". Mina wants to cry and hug her but she stop herself from doing so.

"I'm sorry i don't know you". Chaeyoung pat the girl and was about to walk away when a little boy stop her.

"i know you're auntie Chaeyoung.. Mommy tell everything about you".
Chaeyoung frown that makes taehyung pulled the boy on his back.

"I'm really about that ms... ". Taehyung bow and get the boy. She look at mina and chaemin.

"bye". Chaeyoung said and leave the place immediately..

----------

...

-----------

I'm in rush right now.. I'm sorry if you find it boring.... ..

Errors ahead...

©kw