The feels

There's many things happen sense chaeyoung got hospitalized when a brutal incidents happened.

Chaeyoung's father face the criminals who's behind of bumping her daughters cars. It's big explosion happened.

Mina and chaeyoung was about to take some activity on their school but something happened when a ten wheeler truck bump on the side of the car that make, their car flew and roll at the same time.

Mina successfully went out but she's bleeding and weak. She saw chaeyoung was already lifeless. The people their help then and the rescuers  respond immediately.

Their driver was dead on a rival while mina was passed out because of alot of her blood lose to her.

Their parents company was on fire and some investors and shareholders start backing away from them when Chaeyoung's father threatened some to death.

They also know about Somi's disappears when a few cops investigate. They find somi laying on the floor at the basement and that's how Mina's mother company went down also.

But it's already few years have passed and their company was safe and successful right now.

-------------

Continuation~
-————

"you can slep now cub... You need to be more healthy". Mina pat her head but chaeyoung shake her head again.

She slowly left up her arms and her fingers start forming a word. Mina was shock but surprise.

'kiss??....  I thought she already forgot about those things . I want to change already but how could i when she wants me to kiss her'. Mina thought as she look at the latter.

"where should i kiss you??". Mina frown while asking her and to her surprise again chaeyoung point her lips that makes mina blush instantly.

"Y-you want me to kiss you on your lips?". Mina said still blushing.

Chaeyoung nod excitedly, she wants to feel how her lips touch her also. She regrets when she remember her dream about her and the others.

Mina slowly lean on her. Chaeyoung just watching her while mina was nervous but at the same time wants to kiss her so bad.

Due to the tube that was attached on her mouth, chaeyoung point her side lips that makes Mina's face turn into crimson..

Mina composed herself and lean again and for a second later chaeyoung was already celebrating when she feels mina kiss her...

She hold Mina's  waist and wanted to prolong the session when mina pulled away.

"it's time for you to sleep... Let's continue this tomorrow shall we?". Mina smile revealing her gummy smile which makes chaeyoung blush also and nod.

Mina help her to lay down again and for the last she kiss chaeyoung again that makes the younger shut her eyes tightly.

------------sana all-------

It's already morning time and mina was the one who woke up first. She groggily went to comfort room and make herself fresh..

"what a good day". Mina went out with a bathrobe. She saw chaeyoung was already up so she went to her.

"your early". Mina said that makes Chaeyoung's turn to her with her wide eyes open.

Mina didn't care the strange feeling as she help the younger to sit on her bed.

"don't move around, I'll just fix myself  again". Mina grab her clothes and before she could pass by to the younger, she stop and tilt Chaeyoung's head and kiss her side lips.

"By the way.. Good morning cub". Mina whisper seductively and wink at her.

Chaeyoung was literally turn on by seeing mina on her original self. She's so damn hot and it makes her want more than a kiss..

More minutes later the door open as the doctor and a nurse came in. Mina just let them and chaeyoung was laying on the bed.

Mina heard some groan but it disappear when the nurse take the tube on her mouth.

"She will stay her for now. We need to observe her . We don't know if her head will bleed again. So you need to warned her from time to time. She need more rest". The doctor sais and mina just nod as the doctor and the nurse go out.

"talk son chaeyoung.. I know you're dying to speak out". Mina blurted out but chaeyoung just look at her while smiling.

"what!?...  Do your -". Mina got cut when chaeyoung pulled Mina's  chin and kiss her deeply.

Mina was shock but still enjoy the kiss. Chaeyoung slowly pulled away.

"I-i... Miss you too". Chaeyoung huskily said that makes Mina's face went red.

"you're blushing". She stated and mina slap her arms slightly and lower head at the same time.

" i really miss you mina". Again chaeyoung pulled her and hugged her tightly. Mina slowly tearing up reciprocate the hug.

------------

----------

It's already 5:26 am and still I'm awake, didn't take a sleep..

So for now let me rest😁..

Errors ahead!!

©kw