-1-

"Dude!... She's so hot!". A guy whispered to his friend who just eyeing The lady who's wearing a bikini.

Chaeyoung heard the guy on the other side of the pool, so she quickly throw a towel to her sister who's just showcasing her attractive body.

They're having a pool party on the The Son's Mansion. Many people who's invited including some well-known person .

"Hi". The guy who just whispered to his friend earlier approached them.

"Yes?...  Do you need anything?". Chaeyoung ask and block the view of her sister. They where staring to mina for almost an hour already.

"Uhmm.. No...  We just wanted to join you two here. You two look bored". The other guy said and mina tilt her head on Chaeyoung's back.

"I'm Jimin and this is my Friend, jungkook". Mina was already wrap in towel but her cleavage was in a hot seat to the boy's in front of her.

"Yes!.. I'm jeon Jungkook from the Jeon's entertainment agency". Jungkook said that makes Chaeyoung's eyes popped out.

"You're the Ceo of the company?. I've heard alot of song that they're releasing!.. It's so great!". Chaeyoung clasped their hands together.

"So, you're a fan of jeon's music?. I perhaps you heard about, Fairytale Agency?". Jimin said and that makes chaeyoung went in confusion, same as mina who's listening to them.

"yeah, i heard about that company. They're having collaboration about that agency. that's why they named it fairytale. It's also weird because it's sounds like an animated industry". Out of nowhere, Mina speak as the two boy's was already looking at her.

"I'm Son chaeyoung and This is My sister, Mina". Mina didn't bother to shake their hands. The latter was already winking at them from time to time that makes the boys blushing.

----------

"You're not just a horny kind of person but a flirt too". Chaeyoung groaned.

"Don't be so harsh... I'm just being a good person". Mina giggle.

"Yeah..  Good person my ass!". Chaeyoung slap Mina's hands who's already acting weird.

"Ouch!..  Yah!.. Why did you do that?". Chaeyoung shook her head in disbelief why, she saw her sister not even mad at her when she slap her hands hardly.

"You're getting so hard to me. Mind if you will get more harder when we're alone in bed?". Mina seductively said and bite her lips.

Chaeyoung roll her eyes and ignore her horny sister.

Mina was even talking dirty stuff to her, and chaeyoung was like stopping her hormones or else. She would end up having sex with her again.

"Chaengie where you going!?.. I'm not still finish talking to you!!". Mina chase her sister downstairs, seeing alot of guests.

She keep bowing to them as she passed them from the hallway.

She saw jungkook who's being a hot model in his attire.

"Hi..  Junkook-ssi". Mina said with a bit of flirting that makes jungkook gulp when she mina was just wearing a simple, like literally just a short denim and a tank inside paring with a blazer.

"Y-you!...  Why are you wearing like t-that? ". he stutter while eyeing Mina's whole body.

"Are you done checking on me...  Honey~?". Mina went on his side and whisper to his ears before leaving him all alone.

The guy was already flushed in red as his friend, jimin approached him.

-------

"Thanks...  I will take this". Mina was just leaning on the wall while eyeing her sister talking to one of the most famous model under her mother's company.

"No problem..  I'm somi by the way". Mina quickly dashed to the girls and pushed chaeyoung to back away from the girl.

"How nice seeing gou again. Ms. Jeon somi. I perhaps you're Jungkook's cousin?". Mina gave her fake smile and somi did also.

"Will..  I am, you're not ain't wrong about that, Ms. Myoui Mina. I'm just wondering, why you're here in Son's mansion?". Mina was slowly getting irritated.

"Why?, do i need to answer that thing.
Do I'm not invited here?". Mina raised her eyebrows.

"From what i just observe. You're too out in the league from this party. Your fashion taste suck!" somi smirk.

"Do i even need your opinion?". Mina take a step, still here eyes never leave Somi's eyes also.

"And from what i know, you're under my mother's agency. Does my mom knows about this kind of traits of her so called famous model?". Mina smirk.

"What are you trying to say, Mina?.  Don't you think, I was the only one who has a dirty things?. Don't be so full of yourself, it will end really soon". And with that mina slap her so hard that makes a loud sound.

Thankfully No one heard them inside of the kitchen. The music was so loud and you can't even heard a single voice.

"Unnie!!". Chaeyoung pulled mina away from her.

"why did you do that?!". Chaeyoung ask her angrily.

"That girl is a bitch!!". Mina point her fingers to somi.

"As if You're not a whore...  I remember back then you got so famous-". And again mina push chaeyoung away and throw a small knife and somi quickly avoid it as the knife pin on the wooden wall.

"YAH!!..  ARE YOU CRAZY!!.. I WILL REALLY TELL THIS TO ANYONE!.. YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!!". Somi storm out and chaeyoung quickly chase her.

"Somi!...  Please don't!.. I'm begging you!". Chaeyoung pulled Somi's arms.

"Please don't.... Mina unnie was the only one who's taking care of me when our parents out of the country.
I can't let you destroy her". She lied for the sake of her sister.

Somi smirk and cross her arms..

"Let's have a small deal". Chaeyoung look up.

"i guess mina was already teach you something and i want you to do it with me right now". Chaeyoung tilt her head as she doesn't gets what somi wanted to say.

"Hmm?...  What kind?, as far as i know...  Mina unnie didn't taught me something". Somi smirk went down but later on she smirk again and drag her, where know one could see them

Unknowingly to them, Mina secretly follow them on the basement.

-----------

----------------

"Love sick girls!! 🙈😗..

©kw