-16-

It's been already 5 months as the group release.

Enhypen was gaining alot of attention lately.

"Now I'm done here... I should go back to my own company". Chaeyoung sigh.

"Ehh?.. Already?.. Just stay chaeyoung-ah". Jihyo said.

"unnie.. Can't stay here for longer.. You know what happened to us. Both me and mina doesn't want to convey anymore. It's time for me to let go". Chaeyoung smile.

"Ms. Son your car was already waiting for you.. Have a nice day". Minju came in on the office..

"Thanks for everything ji.. I did alot such a great time here". Chaeyoung bow as jihyo pat her head.

"I'm sure mina just stressed out.. She's a ceo after all... Please have a time with her before going back to U.S". Jihyo said.

"I'm sorry unnie but i have something to do important things there rather that staying here.. I'm sure mina wanted taehyung so bad.. So I'm letting her go". Chaeyoung smile again as she close the door..

Jihyo take a breath before calling nayeon..

"Hello unnie?.. Can you be here later in 6:20 in the evening?.. I have something to discuss". Jihyo said while watching the scenery .

"why so sudden?... Where's mina? ". Jihyo sigh.

"just go here later.. I will hang now". Jihyo turn around while frowning.

"what an asshole of you!!!". Jihyo murmur before getting out of the office

------------

Mina sigh as she look down. Chaemin was sleeping comfortably.

The test results came and it's indeed Chaeyoung's daughter. Jihyo just send a message that chaeyoung was leaving already and she said also if it was really her daughter, mina could take care of it...

That makes Mina disappointed fo a reason.

"chae-". Mina got cut when a knock on her door could be heard. It's already

6 in the evening and mina was about to woke up her daughter to eat.

"who would it be". Mina slightly open the door but to her shock, a gun was pointing to her.

The guy kick the door hardly that makes chaemin woke up instantly.

"chae!!.. Upstairs!!". But before chaemin could run, the guy aim the gun to chaemin's leg.

"M-MOMMY!!!". Chaemin shout in pain. Her legs was already bleeding.

"Where's taehyun?". Mina frown while raising her both hands.

"Who are you!?... And what do you wan-". Mina got cut when the guy slap her the gun as she falls down on the floor..

"Where's the boy!!?..I'm asking you nicely... Don't make me pulled this trigger to end your life!!". Mina was already crying.

"Mommy.... H-help me!!". Mina couldn't move. She saw chaemin was drenching on her own blood on the floor.

"Speak!!". The guy kick her stomach.

"I-i.. I don't know where he is!!!". And that makes the guy smirk while looking at her.

"then you leave me no choice!". The guy was about to pulled the trigger when chaemin pulled his leg.

"get the hell you fucking bitch!!". The guy kick chaemin's face.

"CHAEMIN!!". Mina again shout but she couldn't help her daughter. She was scared that the guy might end up their life.

"Say goodbye to your mommy!!.. She needs to go first before you!!  Hahahahahahah". The guy laugh maniacally as she shot her.

Mina was closing her eyes tightly but she didn't feel anything as she open her eyes again.

"Ch-chaemin!?". mina shout in agony. She crying while hugging her daughter .

"eom-ma.. Don't want to die.. Cha-... Min want mo-mommy t-to be happy". Chaemin was also crying while caressing Mina's wet face.

"Hahhahaha poor dumbass!!". The guy suddenly get chaemin and carried her like a sack..

"say goodbye bitch!!". The guy said as she kick mina first and shoot her on the face..

"What a scumbag.. Taehyung". The guy said before she throwing chaemin's lifeless body on the ground as he close the door..

-----------

"Mitang!!.. Open the door!!". Sana was outside with tzuyu..

They're planning to let mina saw the clothes for the idol.

"why she's not opening us?". Sana again said.

"let me do it". Tzuyu said as she start charging the door but it's useless, she can't crack the door by her thin body.

"Yah!!.. Chou what are you doing?". The two look back seeing jeongyeon and dahyun..

"It's been awhile that were waiting here but she won't open the door". Sana frown.

"i even call her but she didn't also picking it up.. It's weird, she's not even answering ". Sana again said.

"Let me do it". Jeongyeon said as she start charging the door until it crack. She then kick it hardly as all of them start entering.

"MINA!!!..oh shit!!  My ch-chaemin!!". Sana drop her body seeing Mina's lifeless body still drenching on it's blood.

The other girls who just came gagged as they put their hands on their mouths.

"Wh-who did this to you minari!!!". Sana was screaming loudly as she getting closer to her.

"Mina.. Why?? ". Sana close Mina's eyes .

"Who did this to them!!!!". Tzuyu pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'll call chaeyoung". Dahyung quickly left the house..

Chaemin was just also bathing her own blood and they can't believe that the both of them will die this sooner.

------------

"chaeyoung where are you!!?". Dahyun was just shouting on the other line.

"I'm already here in the airport..Why?". Chaeyoung said.

"You need to go back here, now!!!". Chaeyoung pulled her phone away from ears.

"can you calm down..-". She again cut when dahyun shout again.

"Mina and chaemin is already dead!!.. How can i calm down her-". Chaeyoung quickly end the call as she run away.

She didn't even look back to irene and eunbi who's shouting to her.

"mina". Chaeyoung murmur as her tears start to fall down.

--------------

------------------

©kw

T_T.... This is so ramdom ya know..