needy

I little warned for you readers..
It contains sexual stuff.... So if you're not comfortable with it, please kindly skip this part😉...

-----------

"So you're baby again??,what is this.. Yesterday you want me to do something". Mina look at chaeyoung who's pouting endlessly on the bed while mina who's already standing while crossing her arms.

"Get up son chaeyoung". Mina pulled her arms but chaeyoung pulled her also making mina fall on Chaeyoung's arms.

"Stop saying my full name or You want to change your Last Name and replace it as a 'Son'.. ". She saw how mina blush..

"what an adorable penguin you are minari". Chaeyoung tease her even more..

"stop it!!... I'm not going to do so!". Mina said sternly and was about to stand up when chaeyoung again pulled resulting her to make their lips touch again with each other.

She saw chaeyoung close her eyes and start moving her lips. Mina wrap her her arms on the latter's neck as she responds the kiss..

Few seconds later, mina was grinding on Chaeyoung's thighs. Chaeyoung could feel how wet mina is.

Mina was actually wearing a thin short. It's early in the morning and she was about to make chaeyoung start her day when the younger was so stubborn to be please.

"F-fuck... I can feel you". Chaeyoung whisper on Mina's ears but mina ignore her as she keep increasing her grind on the latter's thigh..

"instead of my thigh, should i replaced with my dick". Mina didn't take a second as she grabbed Chaengie's dick underneath...

Mina heard her moan, so while keep grinding she also keep massaging her cock down there..

"fuck!...  I can't hold it anymore!". Mina was surprised when chaeyoung push her. She pulled Mina's clothes down there and took off her boxer.

It's been a years that mina have saw it. She could feel how her pussy was craving on her dick. She was fucking wet down there and chaeyoung was already eyeing her pussy while licking her lips.

"I don't know but... You have a good shape". Mina said as she stroke Chaeyoung's dick making her groaned.

She let mina suck her for minute then push her again on the bed. Mina could feel how the younger was so impatient..

Chaeyoung didn't take more any move and slam her dick inside of Mina's pussy.

"ughhmmm.. You're tight". Chaeyoung slowly thrust making mina scratch her arms.

"fuck!!.. Faster damn it!". Mina was more horny than ever. Chaeyoung pound so hard and so rough that makes the bed start to squeak..

"Yes... Honey... Don't give me so mercy~". Mina look down watching Chaeyoung's dick slamming on her pussy..

Both of them where so hungry for each other touch... The feeling was mutual.

They like doing stuff and violated the main role of being sister.

Minutes more later....  The two finish making out but still chaeyoung was not finished fucking her sisters pussy..

She was indeed up laying on Mina's thigh and finger her. Mina keep cumming from unexpected time but was being ignorant at all.

"chaeng.. S-stop it already.. I'm tired". Mina sit up. She lt chaeyoung finger to the point that she insert four fingers that makes mina lay on the bed again.

"fuck.. C-chaeyoung!... I said stop it a-already". Mina was shaking from head to toe. She could feel she was going to cum again.

And that's it!..  She did cum when chaeyoung lick her pussy..

"fuck!.. Ughhm". Mina put the pillow on her face as she grip the blanket tightly..

--------

"You really have a strength to talk to me like that?.. Wow I'm impressed". Mina said sarcastically..

She was been pin again on the bed as chaeyoung was grinding on her.

"Don chaeyoung..  If this is your new hubby then i better not touch you nor to talk with you!". Mina push her forcefully making chaeyoung fall on the floor.

"your not fully healed yet you're asking sex again!.. Are you nut?!.. You fuck me so hard and rough?.. And here!.. I was doing nothing when i was about to help you! ". Mina scold her.

"but you said, I'll fuck you harder and rougher... You request it, i was just obeying you". Chaeyoung pout and sit on the bed..

"still.. You know I can't control my body even my brain went blank!". Mina push her to lay..

"stay down there... I'll do my thing". Mina stand but fall clutching her womanhood...

Chaeyoung was about to help her but seeing mina being strong, let her be.

"I shouldn't supposed to this.. This is wrong!..  What are you doing son chaeyoung!.. You're brain didn't even dislocated!..damn it!". She just remember who she really was and now she start hurting herself..

"I should ignore her.. Yes,  ignore her". Chaeyoung lay down and start sleeping again...

It's already 6:45 in the morning and mina was just doing nothing but staring at the little cub who's in deep sleep..

'why I'm doing this?.. I already got a boyfriend and soon to be husband but why I'm doing this?.. Seriously am i cheating or it's normal to fuck with your sister?'. Mina thought and sigh..

Mina turn around as the door open revealing Chaeyoung's doctor.

The doctor check Chaeyoung's body and her monitor silently.

"she's fine.. I think she can discharge now.. Just be with her at all time... Her body might got hurt again". The doctor said and left already..

"Do i look like a nanny?". Mina groaned and call their parents..

-----------_-----

----------

Guys.. Please support my other book.. I know you're not into horror stuff .
I wasn't too also.... I'm more in romcom kind of story. ..

Just give it a try, it won't hurt you but scared you maybe..

©kw

Errors ahead...