-13-

"Kim taehyun!.. Drop the knife now!!". Junghoon shout but taehyun just tilt his head.

"what if, if i don't ". Taehyun smile creepily..

"look what you have done!!.. You just stab your mother who take care of you and feeding you until you grow up!.. Now!,  what did you just do was wrong!!". Junghoon approached him but stop when taehyun was aiming the knife to him.

"this is your fathers fault!!". Before taehyun could throw the knife, junghoon snatch the kinfe easily and throw it away..

Taehyun suddenly got scared as he start shouting.

"DADDY!!.. STOP!!..". That brought junghoon in reality. Mina laying down and couldn't do anything as chaemin run towards her.

Junghoon carry taehyun as he approached mina.

"i will take care of him". Junghoon leave mina who's still bleeding.

"mommy!... Let's follow uncle!". Chaemin was ready to leave when mina hold her wrist.

"No!.. Just let go chaemin... Mommy can take care herself". Mina smile and chaemin just assist her cleaning her wounds.

"It's looks gross!". Chaemin look away as soon she saw her wound.

"minmin.. Go upstairs i will take care of it". Mina slowly stand up.

"but mommy.. It's looks like deeper!". Mina just and pat her head.

"just go upstairs chae". The little one side hug her before going upstairs..

But unknowingly to her.. Chaemin call chaeyoung to take care of her..

--------

"as much i could say.. She's a snake". Asthrea shook her head.

"mina wasn't like that". Irene said.

"how could you say that?.. You know i find it weird actually and funny. Why,  because it's so gross to be in love with your sister and they are girls!!". Asthrea exclaimed in annoyance.

"as if you didn't date Chaeyoung". Irene roll her eyes.

"it was just a bet.. And i occasionally broke up with her". Asthrea grab her coffee...

"so you didn't really love her?.. We all think that you're serious about her after all". Eunbi look up.

"It was just an act to make chaeyoung believe me". Asthrea smirk.

"So what are you saying back there in the studio?..  You're challenging her for something is that it?". Irene ask

"well.. I find her interesting and i want to see something that i didn't saw from my entirely life". Eunbi frown while munching her cookies.

"You know what..  You're a good actress.. Why did you signed up for being a model when you could just stand out in acting!". Irene groan.

"that's my cycle of my life. I would rather try everything than to watch them picking a fight with each other.
I just heard someone from that company that the two was in a bad shape.. So I'm here to save their wonderful relationship". Asthrea could just smile widely..

"But you know also that mina was a married woman!!.. How could you save their relationship when mina was the one who always making it worse for them". Irene sit on the couch while crossing her arms.

"It's all up to me... One day they will thanks me because i make them one again ". Asthrea could just shake her head while smirking...

"Now it all up to you~..deul jeuggi hanaman eoseo yes or yes". Eunbi being a fan of twice start singing.

"oh!.. Shut up!.. You should watch red velvet red flavor!!..it's a bop!". Irene grab the remote but eunbi grab it first.

"so you're saying that twice song wasn't a bop?!.. Seriously?, they didn't call the nation girl group for nothing". And with that, eunbi stick her tongue to her then run away....

"Yah!!.. Red velvet was as good as twice though!!... Stop this fan war!!..
You shit head!!.. We all know that they're friends!!". Irene shout angrily..

"let me just watch My universe instead". Asthrea sit beside her then change the channel..

"yah!!.. I'm still watching!". Irene spat.

"and you, stop being annoying... You look like an oldie". Asthrea smirk..

-----------

"aish!!.. Doesn't she have a sense of humour on her body and use her daughter instead!?". Chaeyoung groaned as she park her car in front of Mina's house..

"tss.. As if i would really treat you good". Chaeyoung slowly open the secret door and open the light's.

She lock the door as she climb upstairs going to the kitchen.

"now here we are.. Where's that penguin??". Chaeyoung was about to turn her right when mina bump on her causing the two fall on the floor...

Mina groaned loudly as she hold her stomach.

"mina??!.. What happened?". Chaeyoung was about to help her but she just slap it.

"what the fuck are you doing here on my house!!?.. You're trespassing!!". Mina push her away.

"Yah!!.. Your daughter call me and asking me to take care of you!!". Chaeyoung frown.

"i didn't say anything about you taking care of me.. Now!.. Leave!!". And before mina could push chaeyoung away chaemin run downstairs to stop her mother.

"mommy!.. Let auntie help you.. You're both sisters.. Sister should care for each other and not hurting each others. You Taught  me good manners mom, you should too and let's be fair". Chaemin sad face makes mina realized something and she's right..

"fine... Go upstairs now.. I won't push her away anymore". Chaemin smile again and hug her as she went upstairs.

"So??". Chaeyoung said.

"ughh..  -". Mina got.

"now you're moaning.. What's wrong with Ceo kim?". Chaeyoung smirk that makes mina kick her legs.

"ouch!!.. Yah!!". Mina was smirking also..

Mina pulled chaeyoung on the floor.

"i just realized that you got more mature enough...". Mina said seductively while eyeing Chaeyoung's lips back to her eyes..

"what's wrong with you really!?.. You're being horny again am i right?". Chaeyoung push her head slowly that one wrong move the two will kiss each other.

"as if i don't like being horny when we're all alone! ". And with that.. Mina kiss her passionately and chaeyoung wrap her arm on the latter's waist as mina put her arms on Chaeyoung's neck.

-----

.....

--------

Wait it's just a dream don't you think?

©kw