에잇

"Yah!... What happened to you mina?..  Where's chaeyoung?". Jihyo ask as soon mina approached the girls on the field.

"Hey.. Take a Breath". Nayeon pulled mina down. Mina was overwhelmed. She was excited but nervous. Mina was having mix emotions.

"why your face like that?. Did someone slap you?". Jihyo scooted to her and hold Mina's face.

"N-no...  I was ju-". Mina got cut when chaeyoung arrived. She sit down beside mina as she put also the foods that she buy.

"chaeyoung unnie..  Did you buy this food for us?". Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung nod as she start to open her soda can.

"why so sudden?". Dahyun ask as she grab some pie.

While on the other hand momo and jeongyeon start munching some chickens and some pizza.

"Yah!...  Left us with that!". Nayeon slap jeongyeon's hand when the latter was about to stole her red velvet cake.

"just one bite".  Jeongyeon didn't stop as she keep sticking her fingers on the cake not until a soccer ball land exactly on her face as she falls down on the ground.

"arghh!". Jeongyeon Groaned as she hold her face. She got dizzy by the impact of the ball in her face.

"shit!!...  Ostrich your bleeding!!". Nayeon shout and jihyo's flaring eyes turn to the boy's who's laughing their ass.

"Let me gave them a memorable lesson". Jihyo spoke seriously and get the ball...

Tzuyu and dahyun went to her and chaeyoung was about to join them when mina pulled her back.

"and where do you think your going?". Mina raised her eyebrow to her sister...

"why?... Can't i go with them?". Mina shook her head in disapproval.

"i won't let yourself hurt. Let them handle that, you should stay here with me understand?". Chaeyoung just pout and continue eating with the other girls.

"Jeongyeon-ah..  You have a bruise on your left cheek and your nose still bleeding. I recommend you to go right now in the clinic". Mina said and nayeon quickly drag sana and momo with her as they help jeongyeon to stand up.

"So...  Is this a date? ". Mina playfully said as she look at her younger sister keep munching some chocolate chip.

"hmm?...  Date?. You know i don't do relationship stuff and others". Chaeyoung said not even looking at mina.

"But what we just did earlier is love making". Mina scooted to her and whisper to her ears.

"Love?..  You're the who wants it and not me, unnie. Don't you remember?". Finally, reality hits her.

"oh!..  Yeah.. I'm sorry". mina just smile bitterly. The truth is mina wants more than a sister. She wants to own chaeyoung for herself.

Before mina and chaeyoung treat each like a sister, mina has a big crush with chaeyoung back then.

Chaeyoung and her group given a chance to have a practice match in Mina's school, and alot of students know her.

They adore chaeyoung alot because she was so handsome in her small figure but at the same time, she's so hot when she was already playing on the court.

When there's a match between their school and Chaeyoung's school, Mina was always present. She just attending not because she wants to cheer for their school but because she was cheering for the latter.

Her love for chaeyoung never die until her mother married to Chaeyoung's father. Mina finally really happy when she knows that chaeyoung was her half sister.

Sadly, chaeyoung just treat her like her Real unnie and nothing more.

It's been a year that mina keep flirting with her, sending a signal that she was in love with her but chaeyoung was just innocent and doesn't know how to love, someone in romatic way.

And then she think of something, planning how to make her fall in love . She was debating if she really could do that but she doesn't have a choice anymore and as she do it.

Her plan was a success. She became a pervert person just to let chaeyoung know what she feel.

Mina doesn't want to have sex with her but her feelings for the latter was keeping much stronger that makes her became a new person.

She seeing chaeyoung in wrong way.
She was imagining how her dick penetrate to her pussy then later on mina was already horny.

"Unnie!!... Are you even listening??". Chaeyoung snap her out.

"eh?!". Mina look around and she saw jihyo, dahyun and tzuyu sitting in front of her.

"are you ok?..  You're spacing out". Jihyo said.

"I'm not feeling well.. I think i just need to rest later". Mina smile.

"I'm  just saying that our winter break  was coming already!!.. Have you two already has a plan?". Dahyun said.

"yes!..  Mina do you two has already a plan?". Mina and chaeyoung look each other.

"uhmm..  No but i think we're staying in our house. Our parents might announced or something. So we need to stay". Mina said.

"i will go back to my country. I miss my family already". Tzuyu said while giggling.

"sure about that kid. You already spent so much years for study and it's time to have fun with your family". Jihyo pat tzuyu's head.

"so..  I think we should Pack now and leave, because it's almost 4:35 pm". Dahyun said as she grab some plastic wrapper.

-----------

-----------------

-how you like that that that that..
Your gonna say more more more  more and more~

©kw