-3-

" You two at the back!!". One of their pervert teacher said as he point sana and tzuyu at the back who's laughing on him.

Sana and tzuyu gulp as they look their head in front, seeing their teacher who's already smirking.

"Y-yes sir?". Out of nowhere, sana suddenly stand up that makes her friends and classmates shock.

They start talking silently and jeongyeon kick her legs.

"Yah!". Sana was about to look at her when a hand grip on her wrist and pulled it hardly.

"Sir!!...  What are your doing!?". Eunbi shout.

'his going to molested her'

'i don't mind, sana is a pervert too'.

'yah!..  Are you crazy!?.. She's still a girl and need to respect!".

"SHUT UP!!". They all froze as their teacher stand beside sana.

"She will be the example in our activity. It's good that Ms. Minatozaki
Volunteer". Their having activity in science and to their not so lucky,  they got the most hated teacher in the campus, Mr. Yang Sokhoon..

His the most dangerous teacher, no one ever dare to kick him out of the school or file a report about his numerous scandalous about him having a sex with a student, some of those are still underage.

"unnie!...". Sana mouth her friends at the back. She's trembling as she feels the other hand of his teacher crawling on his butt.

Nayeon, jeongyeon and jihyo look with each other as if they already have a plan.

"Unnie don't do it!..  Even you will use your card, it won't effect on him. His still a teacher and has a power to manipulate. I don't know why there's no one report him". Dahyun pat and whisper to nayeon.

"I'll do it! ". Tzuyu said and stand up.

"Ms. Chou!..  Sit down!..  I will start explaining and demonstrate how to do your activity". Tzuyu didn't listen and was about to pull sana but suddenly tzuyu feel a sting on her leg.

She saw a syringe and sana saw it.
"Do you want me to insert it again". His teacher mouth at her and tzuyu slowly back away.

Sana keep mouthing the girls but know one dare to stand up and fight.
They let the teacher start roaming his hands on sana.

Tzuyu fall back on her sit and on her back was mina and chaeyoung and on her right was jihyo who's already seating on Sana's chair.

"h-help her... T-that.. ". Few seconds tzuyu bang her head on the armchair.

Jihyo saw how tzuyu got pale.

-------

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!". Mina can't take it anymore. As long as the teacher keep demonstrate and the way how he touch sana on her private area makes Mina's blood boil.

"Ms. Myoui?..  Do you have a question?". The teacher was busy checking sana.

"Yes". Sokhoon turn around and second later a fist land on his face hardly. The students gasp while the others take some video.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCHED HER!!..  OR ANYONE OF US HERE!!". She pulled sana away.

On the other hand, jihyo and the three maknae sneakily went out because tzuyu was burning.

"What are you trying to do Ms. Myoui?..  I'm on my discussion!!...
Minatozaki Sana!!..  If you won't obey me!, I'll -". He got cut when a book fly on his face.

"And what!?...  Fail us??.. You're the one who should in jail right now for mistreating us and use us like your sex toy!!". And with that their teacher grab something and throw it to jeongyeon.

Nayeon got shock, everyone does.

Jeongyeon pulled the syringe on her chest and minutes later she start vomiting blood.

"YOU ALL SOON WILL DIE!! HAHAHAH". Their teacher shout maniacally and start running outside.

"jeongyeon!!". Nayeon hold her tightly as her tears start coming out. Jeongyeon fall on the floor with nayeon when the latter start shaking her body uncontrollably.

"Oh good!!!... Get out of her!!". Irene and jennie pulled her away.

"No!!..  Jeongyeon-ah!!". Nayeon still jumping and keep shouting jeongyeon's name.

"EVERYONE!!!... LEAVE THE SCHOOL NOW!!!". Seulgi and lisa start shooing them.

"shit!!..  Jihyo, dahyun and chaeyoung is with tzuyu!!". Mina pulled sana out of the room.

As they went out of their room, the students start running away . There's a riot happening in ground area...

"Hey!!.. Wait For us!!". Irene and jennie still dragging the lifeless bunny who doesn't want to leave jeongyeon behind.

-----------

-Gomen..  I'm too lazy 😘

----------+++-------

Gays...  Do you know what's happening already ??...

Find it on the next chapter😗...

****

P.S: grammatical errors and wrong spelling... Kindly use Merriam Webster 😁😆...

©kw