니가 하면

" chaeyoung...  You will be transferred to your mina unnie's school starting tomorrow. I already ask someone there if you could be your unnie's classmates in all subjects". Their dad break the silence as they all eating in the table.

"Yes,  Chaengie. You're advance in study so why not be the same level with your unnie. I know you're smart enough to be with her in the same class". Their mom said while smiling as she was being proud to her youngest daughter.

"But..  Mom, dad..  I can't.  I want to enjoy like what others do. Mina unnie was in her last year.  I want to stay longer in school". Chaeyoung slightly eyeing her sister then back to her parents.

"chaeyoung...  I already finalize it. You will be starting to go in your sister school Tomorrow . Am i clear?". Her dad ask her seriously.

"Yes, dad". Chaeyoung just sigh in defeat.

"then you, Mina.  I won't saying anything as much as you keep your eyes to your sister. I know she's a hard headed so i hope you could keep up on your younger sisters doing". Mina smile and giggle.

"I promise dad!..  I will be her bodyguard and at the same time, her best unnie to make her happy". Mina turn her head to chaeyoung and smile.

"I hope you're mouth won't hurt with your everlasting smile". Chaeyoung look away.  She feels annoy right now.

----------

"Son chaeyoung!!!.... Wake up!". Her father just went to her room just to kick her ass on her bed because she was going to be late.

"dad...  My class was in 9:30". Chaeyoung pulled her blanket up on her head.

"Son Chaeyoung don't you dare!!". Chaeyoung jump on her bed quickly as she dashed on the bathroom.

"argh...  Why do i have to transfer". Chaeyoung groaned as she scrub her body and put some shampoo on her hair.

"that pervert unnie. She think i don't remember what she just do to me yesterday!!". Chaeyoung keep groaning as she rinse her hair.

more minutes later, chaeyoung was already finished fixing herself and get her bag as she went downstairs.

She saw mina just waiting to her patiently on the couch, doing nothing.

"let's go?". Mina stand up and smile to her but chaeyoung just look at her blankly.

----------

The two arrived on Mina's university,
Which is..

'The Asian Seoul International university'.

"your school was so wide and big". Chaeyoung got amaze by the entrance and she was more amaze when she saw alot of high-tech stuff surrounding the areas.

"I believe this is your dream school". Mina smirk. Indeed, Mina's school was exclusive for only rich people.

"So many upgrade things here!..  Look at that vending machine. That thing offered free and no money was needed". Chaeyoung shout as her eyes went wide. The students was looking at her weirdly.

"Chae-". But before mina could grab her sister, one of the bully group bump her sister.

"Ah haahha...  Look guys!..  Guess what!..  We have another to play". A guy said while looking at chaeyoung who's sitting on the ground.

Mina quickly pulled her up and face the bully.

"Leave my sister alone. Bam-bam". Mina sternly said.

"And why is that Mina?.  Don't tell me you're using your card again to kick us on this school?. I remind you mina, you're not the only who has a last card". Jb said.