-6-

'is it possible that little girl was my daughter?, but impossible!. It can't be!!.  I know from myself, i can't impregnate a woman!!'. Chaeyoung mess her hair while looking on a glass window facing a beautiful City of Seoul.

"arghh!!!.. It shouldn't be!!.. But she's really look like me!!!". She shout and lean on the glass..

"🎶I know i love you~". The song start playing on Chaeyoung's tv. It was txt comeback show.

"🎶What i have done!!.. And I'm losing in this game!!". She joined and sing the song while punching her head repeatedly  .

"ahhhh stupid!!". She punch the wall and irene and eunbi brag on her room.

"NOW I CAN'T STOP THINKING OF YOU AND I'M SINKING ALONE!!". Chaeyoung shout and she didn't even saw eunbi and irene watching her emotionally.

"Yah!!!...  Son fucking chaeyoung!!". Chaeyoung stop acting and dancing like she was been in heartbreak for thousand years.

"W-what are you two doing here??". Chaeyoung embarrassingly look away.

"Why are you so over dramatic to something??.  Should we sent you to asylum??". Eunbi said as she went on the couch and start watching the latter's tv.

"Are you even on relationships?. You're acting like you have been tore up". Irene manage to speak while looking at the latter in disbelief.

"shut up!!..  You know nothing ". Chaeyoung groaned as she get the remote and turn off the tv.

"YAH!!.. DON'T YOU SEE??!, I'M WATCHING!!". Eunbi whine and throw her a pillow.

"AND DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S WASTING MUCH OF ELECTRICITY !!". eunbi glare at her and snatch the remote control and switch it on.

It was different group on the stage and it was twice performing 'cry for me'..

"YAH!!.. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!". she shout and pulled the plug.

"CALM DOWN KATARINA!!.. WE'RE LEAVING!! ". Irene said and pulled eunbi.

"Irene we need to send her in mental hospital!.. She's crazy". That's the only thing chaeyoung could be heard as the door close.

"why the heck even this song joining me!!". When chaeyoung plug in again it was txt who's performing in music bank. 'Loser lover'..

---------

"I know it's chaeyoung!.. Tae!". Mina shout across the living room.

"mina calm down, i know she was". Taehyung look away from her ranging wife.

He doesn't know why her wife acted like she saw a treasure that was most special to her.

"why are you even celebrating like that.. Calm down". Mina slap his hands away as the latter cross her arms.

"She's my sister kim taehyung and i haven't see her for a decade!.. How should i calm down!!!". There little one wake up as they went down seeing their mother crossing her arms while looking on their father.

"Mommy!!". The two stop and look at their kids.

"daddy!!". Taehyun jump on taehyungs lap.

While on the other hands, the little chaemin didn't approach them. Still glued her feet on the floor like someone was stopig her.

"chae??". Mina kneeled down and hug.

"mommy.. Can i see aunt Chaeyoung's picture again? ". Mina pulled away with a shock written on her face.

"do you miss her?". Mina ask and the little one nod as she pout cutely.

"I will bring you in the company soon just wait and you can see your auntie". Mina smile as the younger one start jumping.

-------

Sad to say... There's no michaeng anymore. This story was all planned
😗...

©kw

Errors ahead 💜