-9-

"Well... That's the plan?". chaeyoung ask while eyeing the big flat screen tv and there was taehyung on the side while explaining.

"Chaeyoung". Namjoon glare at her but the latter continue.

"You're planning a big will known group, isn't it?". Chaeyoung now was eyeing taehyung from head to toe making the latter gulp.

"Yes, but we should-". Taehyung again cut by chaeyoung. The girls didn't try to say anything as the tension start building up by the one in only, son chaeyoung.

"Are you nuts?..or what?. You're a Ceo not a trainers. What would be the trainee expect to you when they thought you would be good enough to them?. They're expecting so high from this company to hold them in good state". Chaeyoung was trying taehyung and namjoon knows about it.

This is how chaeyoung handle everything from bottom to the top. She couldn't just agree with the terms that taehyung was saying.

'I never thought this company was useless!. They like making idols but treating them not fairly?'. Chaeyoung frown still looking at the latter back to the flat screen TV.

Taehyung just made a big move but a downfall of him and her wife's  company.

"Enough!... I'm sorry i wouldn't cooperate with your term about such a thing that was you planning making a group". Chaeyoung stand up and even point the monitor besides taehyung.

"I know,  i shouldn't say something about how you handle your trainees but it would be a downfall of this company if you try to do what you wanted to do, Mr. Kim". Tzuyu and nayeon stand up also.

"I'm sorry too.. Mr. Kim but we're not considering you're impulsive decisions". Nayeon stated.

"If this is the plan, I'm backing out". Tzuyu said. Mina hold taehyung's arms as mina sign him to sit and let her do the job.

"Let's change the plan then. It's not too late than never, right?". Mina nervously said.

Chaeyoung look at mina for awhile then nod as the other two girls sit on their chairs.

"Continue, Mrs. Kim". Chaeyoung said sternly .

Mina discuss and explain to them the change of the plan for an hour. The other Ceo and director listening carefully about what she was talking.

"Good enough!... I will join the collaboration ". Chaeyoung said suddenly as mina finish discussing.

All of them shock and namjoon just smiling a little, proud of what chaeyoung did .

"This is the end of meeting then!.. Let's see each other soon". Jihyo said as she clap her hands.

------

--------
Wala munang michaeng ok?..

Errors ahead....

©kw