Story of Us: fall apart

"So tell me.. Are you already ok?.. Is it ok to tell her??". Sana said while eyeing the sleeping cub on her bed.

"if she loves you for real, she would accept the truth". Jihyo said worriedly.

"I will tell her later, he will come later. Hope she doesn't get angry". Mina said nervously.

"Mina.. There's no choice but to face it. It's been a year already and she needs to finds out". Jeongyeon said.

"No matter what happens, we will support and cheer for you. We will stand by you". Sana said and wink to her.

"Oh!.. You have a brain!.. I thought you don't have one". Jeongyeon tease sana that makes the latter throw the pillow to her.

"enough you ugly donkeys!!". Jihyo throw also two pillows towards them.

"as if she's gorgeous as hell like me". Nayeon said and flip her hair.

"What the hell!". Tzuyu face palm.

-------

"So it's about time... We need to go now... Fighting minari!!". Momo said amd hug her.

"Yeah!!.. You better not pee on your pants!". Jeongyeon said and ruffled her hair.

"Unnie!~". Mina whines and slap jeongyeon's hand.

"enough ostrich!... Don't run away penguin or I'll beat your ass". Nayeon said.

"Better be true than to fake it all. I guess he will be here for a minute and look Chaeyoung is already moving. Make sure, she won't shout at you and make a mess here, understand?". Jihyo said and mina nod.

"I'm still hoping jihyo.. Now go! ". Jihyo just laugh as she went out.

'hmmm i should prepare her outburst later'. Mina close the door and went to younger one.

"you feel good?". Mina said as she sit on the latter's bed.

"yes...". Mina was breathing heavily as soon someone knocked on the door.

"is there someone visiting me? ". Chaeyoung ask her but couldn't find any word.

She stood up and immediately open the door revealing taehyung. Kim taehyung, the member of bangtan boys.

"Uhmm... Hi chaeyoung.. I'm taehyung Mina's-". He was got cut when mina continue.

"his.. Uhmm friend!.. Yeah friend". Mina exclaimed and taehyung look at her in disbelief.

"What??!". It's pointless, chaeyoung eyes start looking back and forth to them.

"Is that so?..  Uhmm yeah sure". Chaeyoung said and smile to him.

"No!.. I mean no chaeyoung.. I'm Mina's -". And again mina cut him..

"Chaeyoung I'll just have a word to him". Mina drag him away from the latter..

"What was that mina?!...  Am i just a friend to you, really??!.. We're  already engaged... You're pregnant and that baby in your tummy was mine.. Are you kidding me??". Taehyung said angrily.

"Hon... Calm down ok..  I didn't tell anything about sense she's just woke up yesterday. She may probably shock and do worst knowing that's she's over protective kind of person". Mina said and half of those was a great lie.

"why is that a problem?.. You two are both siblings". It's makes Mina head get hurt by teahyung asking more questions that she couldn't answer and she would just make a lie .

'yeah,  were siblings but there's something going on to the both of us, in pass. I couldn't tell it that's why'.  Mina mess her hair that makes taehyung hold Mina's arms to stop her.

"ok, fine.. I'll wait. I just need you to tell her right now". Taehyung let go and mina open the door as they went in again.

----------

Few more minutes later, chaeyoung just hang her head down and didn't even respond as mina tell her about taehyung.

It hurts her definitely. She's blaming herself that she couldn't impregnate her sister before.

'that should be me'. Chaeyoung thought as her tears start going out on her eyes.

"chae.. Are you ok?". It was damn question. Mina already know that the younger one was in pain but still ask her.

"Why?". Chaeyoung ask. Taehyung was listening to them. His on Mina's back.

"Chaeyoung... You will be the bridesmaids so i-". Taehyung got cut when chaeyoung suddenly force herself and pulled taehyung on his collar.

"Chaeyoung!!!". Mina was trying to separate them but nothings happened when chaeyoung got more angry by seeing engagement ring on Mina's finger.

"why didn't you tell me this earlier!!..why mina!!". Chaeyoung's tears drench Mina's shirt as the latter hug her tightly.

"I promise chaeyoung.. I won't hurt your sister". Taehyung take it wrongfully. It's a misunderstanding.

Chaeyoung glared to him.

"You know nothing asshole!!". And with that ,chaeyoung headbutt  him.

"Leave!!..  I don't wanna see your face!!". She shout and taehyung slowly stand up and eyed mina to go with  her.

"Mina.. Do you want to come with him?..  Choose wisely.. me or him?. If you go, you're no longer my sister and you will never see me again". Chaeyoung declare and mina gulp hardly.

"You have my baby mina.. And i will take my responsibility for you". Taehyung said more like begging.

Mina look back towards chaeyoung who's crying silently.

"please give me a break and don't make this hard thing!!.. Taehyung leave for now.. We will talk tomorrow and as for you chae-". Mina got when she saw no chaeyoung on the bed.

"If you really love him.. Then I'll let you go Mina 'UNNIE'. this is what you want right, to have a great family". Chaeyoung said. She was standing on the corner eyeing the city lights.

"No!..  Chaeyoung.. You two.. I-... I will call our parents.. Please taehyung leave for now". Taehyung nod and went out silently.

Mina turn her head back to chaeyoung who's patiently waiting for her.

"chae I'm sorry.. I don't mean it". Mina said as she hold Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"why are you even sorry?..  You didn't do wrong. It was me loving you in wrong way. I shouldn't do that but we both know that it's our fault that we like having sex and ended up falling to each other". Chaeyoung said lowly.

"I'm so sorry.. Chaengie". Mina cried and hug Chaeyoung's arms.

"actually.. You're confusing me mina. First you're trying to seduce me then we fuck. I'm surprised, i didn't make you pregnant". Chaeyoung slowly pulled herself and sit to her bed.

"it's better if i just leave you alone and let you be happy with taehyung. I think his a good guy after all". She said and lay on her bed.

"what do you mean". Mina ask.

"It's nothing.. It's not your business anymore to know. But I'm happy that we have a great bonding back then, full of unexpected things to happen". Chaeyoung giggled.

"chae.. Please.. Don't go without me!!..  I can't leave without you!". Mina dive on the latter and hug her tightly.

"Yes, you can mina. You even let him touch you when i wasn't awake. I think you find your own partner in life. Hope my niece would be kind as you, smarter as you and probably beautiful/handsome like you". In one blink, chaeyoung was already sleeping and there's mina crying hardly.

---------------

---------------

Lost my direction actually 😗..

©kw

Errors ahead... Didn't edit.. Sorry😅