-15-

"Nayeon unnie?". A voice came from her back that made her flinch on her position as she slowly look back..

"Tasha?!.. Is that you". The girl came forward and hug her 

"Where have you been?... You're already taller than me.. You surprise me alot". The girl just smile on her shyly.

"I'm Just uhmm... Yeah hahahah.. It's nothing really". She said while grinning.

"Oh, come on Natasha.. I've been waiting for a decade then you just say nothing?.. You're no fun!". Nayeon said as she pout while glaring on her playfully.

"Unnie it's nice to see and meet you but i really need to go". Tasha said and hug her again as left the cafe.

Natasha Wright was A half German half korean. She meet Nayeon when she did vacation in Germany with Jeongyeon, and tasha was just 14 years old at the time.

Nayeon pay her order then left but as soon as she step outside, a two paired eyes was following her direction while smirking.

"Done!... Don't fucking call me again!!". The girl said angrily while she's talking on her phone.

"I'm holding your parents life!..  one shoot one kill Natasha. I could end them up if i wanted too so shut up and I'm not done you also!". Tasha end the call while sighing heavily while looking on Nayeon's figure.

"Sorr.. Nayeon unnie". Her tears suddenly fall.

When nayeon came to her life back then, she's a miserable. Nayeon even saw how she got beaten by her family.
She's indeed her life savior but she couldn't just leave her parents alone.

Even though she got alot of bruises everytime from her parents, she couldn't abandon them. Josh just suddenly appeared on her life.

She doesn't know why she got to Manny information about her and the people who's close to her, including Nayeon.

"Tasha... I told you don't you ever commit to something that you will regret until you die!!.. Don't you know josh is Nayeonie's stalker!?. He's a delusional kind of person!, a psycho!". Her sister scold her.

"Then how about our parents!! Unnie!?.. Even they treat us like that, they're still our parents who bring us to this world!!.. I know they need our help". Tasha push her sister on the wall while crying.

"You're so fool Tasha!.. Can you look in the right direction!!.. You're not blind for fucking sake!! Natasha!!.. They all dangerous and you're saying they need our help??.. For what?". She shout again, slapping the truth.

"I may be a dumb person but i can't abandon them just like that. I still owe myself to our parents". Tasha said while looking down.

-------------

------------

Sorry if my update is really short but please bare with me cuz this story is really near to end .

Please look for my another New story.

I'm going to end this soon cause I'm having a mental block. I can't focus on this story at a time.  So probably my mind was on the new story already..

©kw

Errors ahead....