life goes on

"You fucking dare to touch my sister!?... Then let me rip you apart!!!". Chaeyoung was fully mad at this time.

Junhoon was blocking the door inside so mina won't go back.

They could hear the loud scream of agony of taehyung and a sound of a broken window.

"Please!!.. Let go of me junghoon!!.. My husband!!".junghoon was speechless by the sudden word came out from Mina's mouth.

"Don't you get it!, noona!?.. She raped you! Because he wanted to rule your company and owned all of your properties!!". Junghoon got a loud slap by mina.

"I don't believe you!!". She was about again to push him but junghoon was on his limitation and push her harshly.

"Tell me Mina noona!!?.. I know you did love chaeyoung noona back then, right!!?. You two have a secret affair didn't you, right!?...  Then why are you so blind with that asshole!!. I never thought you would be so dumb!!".

Due to the pain on junghoon's head, he can't prolong it anymore and burst anything inside of his brain that left mina shock.

"pl-please!.. I beg you!!. Spare my life chaeyoung!!!". They all heard taehyung shout and there was junghoon still standing, blocking the door way.

On the other hand, chaeyoung teach taehyung a memorable lesson.

"I maybe a good person but don't overdo it, you might catch a fever or worse, you might die". Chaeyoung kneel down in front of taehyung who's got beaten so badly.

"You're Namjoon's so called brother, right?. If he knows this he might also beaten you into a pulp". Chaeyoung smirk and collar him to stand up.

"Do you know, ones in a blue moon there's a bloody massacre happened?". She then throw and kick taehyung across the couch.

"Ple-please !... Sto-stop it already!!..
I will do whatever you want just spare me!!". Again taehyung kneeled down as he bow his head a countless times but the younger one ignore him and beat him.

"I will tell you a secret ". Chaeyoung again pulled his head harshly that makes the latter cracked his neck.

'ever sense in your life time. She's already mine'.  And with that chaeyoung pulled herself and get the baseball bat on the table.

Taehyung groaned loudly as he hold his neck Who's already dislocated on it's position.

"GONNA MAKE THIS THING!.. CAUSE YOU'RE WORTHLESS KIND OF HUSBAND TO MY SISTER!!". she was about to smash the bat but junghoon hugged her.

"Taehyung!!!". Mina run towards her husband who's already laying down lifeless.

Chaemin was on the door, pecking while her brother still traumatized by his father's action.

"Chaeyoung!!". Mina shout angrily and slap her but the latter didn't gave a fuck and even gave her a smile with her famous dimple that everyone Adore.

"Your welcome ". Even chaeyoung was smiling, she managed to annoy her sister with a sarcastic tone.

"Leave or i will call the cops!!". Junghoon pulled her slowly but chaeyoung stop mid away.

"Then, let me file a case because he beat my brother, OUR BROTHER who doesn't do anything but to protect your traumatized son". Chaeyoung eyed the kids on the door.

"But... I won't be easy on you inside of the business that you're talking about.
Everyone is happy not until your husband suddenly got jealous into something ". Chaeyoung walk out with an annoyed face.

--------------

"the fuck was happening!!..  I thought it's Final decision!. Why is Ms. Son backing out!?". Nayeon was frustrated on the corner while holding a paper.

"the cause and the effects". Tzuyu sigh. All of them are frustrated and sad by the sudden news from the management of chaeyoung.

Namjoon also send them an email about the plan and even gave them a letter.

"What was happening mina??". Jihyo look up on her desk.

"a long fight with her". Mina was fully guilty. Her emotion eat her because of what happened yesterday night.

Taehyung was send on the jail but never got in the news and mina was so thankful.

"MA'AM!!!". Minju and chaeyeon dashed inside of the office.

"Ms. Son chaeyoung was already on her way up here with Ms. Irene and Director Kim". Minju said as chaeyeon gave some papers to jihyo.

"what is this?". Jihyo then as she scan the papers.

"That was the new applicants for manager of the new group to be
debut".chaeyeon smile but change when mina approached them.

"Girls, leave for A moment. We need to discuss something". The two rush quickly.

"So what now". Jeongyeon roll her eyes and look away.

"I get it..  Chaeyoung want it to be cleared so she's here to talk it about". Dahyun said as the door open again.

"So~.... Let's talk properly without shouting to each other". Namjoon said as he take a sit on the couch, facing the other girls .

"I'm sorry for rushing the things. we are here because chaeyoung want to say something". Irene said.

All of the girls was worried and chaeyoung detect it.

"I'm just joking around! Hahahahah.
I got you there!. Hahahaha". All of them got silent for awhile then...

"WHAT THE HECK!!..YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED!!!". Nayeon jump and slap the paper on Chaeyoung's face.

"Calm down hahahahah". Mina was not amused and she can't even smile.

"So... Shall we decide what kind of group you wanted to release?". Chaeyoung ask directly to mina.

"ah--... Hmm yeah!.. Ah-about that.. Let's release a new boy group consisting with seven members". Mina stuttered but keep going on time.

----------

---------------

🎶 I need a diamond ring ~
-jungwon...

Enhy... Enhy... Pen!!

©kw