17

"Mina??". Chaeyoung whisper as soom she saw the two guys carrying Mina's body on the stretcher.

Her tears rushing down immediately as her memories with mina keep playing on her head.

"Mina!!!!". Chaeyoung shout as she run towards them, pulling the stretcher from the guy .

"Ma'am.. Please let go.. We need to clean her". The guy said but got a punch on his face.

Jeongyeon and tzuyu pulled her right away.

"how dare you to tell me that i should let her go!!!.. I know mina was still alive!!!". Chaeyoung keep shouting, pulling herself from the grip of her friends.

Chaeyoung suddenly stop when another stretcher came out. Chaeyoung went violent again as she saw chaemin lifeless body..

"N-NO?!. NOT YOU TOO CHAEMIN!!".  Chaeyoung was forcing herself but jeongyeon and tzuyu's grip from her is stronger than her until the two dead person shove inside of the car..

As the car was already away from them, jeongyeon and tzuyu let go of her.

Chaeyoung keep punching the ground.

"ch-chae.. Mina left this for you". Dahyun hand her a little..

Chaeyoung look up as she get the paper and put it on her pocket..

"whoever you fucking bastard!! Must to die!! ". Chaeyoung said angrily as she went on her car and drive away..

----------------

-----------really short.. Sorry-----

©kw....

I'm gonna say goodbye..