-8-

"Ma'am!...  Ms. Son was already here". Mina turn on her left seeing her assistant, Kim Minju.

"Tell the others  to prepare and get in to the main office ". Mina said as her assistant nod and run away.

Mina went on the mini play ground seeing chaemin playing with someone.

"Eomma!!!". Her daughter shout and followed by the person turn around making mina stand straight.

"Chaeyoung". Mina really wanted to hug her so bad but the younger one gave her a famous straight face.

"Eomma!!... She's really auntie chaeyoung!!!". Chaemin jump in excitement while clapping her hands.

"I'm here because i have a sudden meeting with you all, right". Chaeyoung said seriously.

"Oh!!.. Chaeyoung-ah!!". Dahyun was about to hug her but the latter step back making the other girls came frown.

"I'm sorry... Let's just get into the business, shall we?". She said again.

"Chaeyoung why are you acting like you really don't know us?.. What happened to you? ". Jihyo said while crossing her arms .

"I'm here for business... Why should we go into it?... Let's work together professionally". Chaeyoung bow towards them making the girls again taken aback by the treatment of the younger one.

"Son Chaeyoung!!". They all heard aloud voice echoed through the hallways.

Chaeyoung roll her eyes as the girls look back seeing an unfamiliar person.

"I'm sorry for her attitude.. I'm Kim Namjoon, her company director and her also partner making and producing a music". He bow as he smack Chaeyoung's head making the latter groan.

"It's ok.. As long she wouldn't get annoyed or something". Jeongyeon roll her eyes and attempting to walk away when nayeon hold her ears making her also groaned.

"Enough with the chat!...let's get into the main office and discuss the collaboration!". Out of nowhere, taehyung said in excitement and held Mina's hands .

Chaeyoung secretly roll her eyes but mina notice it.

'It's now or never'.  Mina thought still eyeing her sister with a heavy sigh.

--------

.

---------
Short like chaeyoung 😆....

Errors ahead as always ≧∇≦

©kw