A-12: hit you like a bulldozer

It was a long hours of discussion on the meeting room with the other producers and some trainer.

Bang Pd also know as Bang shiyuk of Hybe or bighit labels join the welcome forum.

He is the first to come as the boys who trained under to his company welcome him dearly.

While on the other hands, the girls who just waiting and was expecting was all dismayed because JYP couldn't make it.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen... I'm bang shiyuk from hybe labels. You know already what I'm doing here, right?". He ask on the mic as he was standing in front of them.

But the people inside was still surprised and even some ceo or trainers wasn't expecting something like this.

"Jinyoung wasn't here because he got a meeting so instead, i did come here first before he could make it". The producer smile but chaeyoung was slowly getting annoyed.

'are they competing to each other again??'. Chaeyoung secretly roll her eyes but didn't notice how mina could sense it.

"Ms. Son Chaeyoung would speak instead ". Mina raised her hands and the people who just listening earlier was now looking to chaeyoung.

"uhmm.. Well... Perhaps you are really great producer and a ceo. I could tell that your reliable person". Chaeyoung catch mina giggling on the other side.

"And i know Mrs. Kim Mina was going to be so high so fast when she got this News!,  right?.. Mrs. Kim Mina!!". Chaeyoung was almost lost her patients to the latter and even half shout her name at the end of her sentence.

The producer was now listening to them intently and some of them was skeptical because they already know what was going on, to the two ceo.

"Ahh... Hhahaha i see... I was being pleased and welcome here to your company then.. Mrs. Kim". Bang pd giggle.

The discussion still continue by agreeing into something or disagree but didn't notice how the two was competing with each on how bang pd ask them and the two keep racing like there's no tomorrow.

"i guess it's a bad decision that we invite chaeyoung to be the one of the producer". Jihyo whisper to the other girls while looking to mina who's having a coffee on the other side of the table.

"That's right.... We did know already about mina and Chaeyoung's past but why couldn't they just separate it for awhile and be a professional?". Nayeon said.

"Professionalism wasn't in their vocabulary, Nayeonie... It looks likes a war in machine gun". Tzuyu sip her coffee as she keep writing on the paper and sana lean on her shoulder.

"More like tom and Jerry... They're so funny actually". Dahyun said.

"Oh!.. Btw Irene and eunbi said someone visiting chaeyoung later... And I'm getting curious about this because it's a girl and they also mentioned that chaeyoung ones date her". At jihyo's loud voice boom on the cafeteria, mina could heard it as she choke on her cake.

'what the fuck!!'. Mina thought and slightly glance at their direction.

---------

In a busy day and night of the trainers momo and lisa manage them to be fit.

"Yah!!... Stop telling them that it was ok to eat when it's wrong!!". Lisa glare to the latter who's drinking her water.

"it's not wrong when they can control themselves. If they grab it then they will lose and if they don't, then that was a success of having a mental ability of contentment by themselves". Momo proudly said.