-14-

"You kinda built up huh?". Mina sit up on the bed while pulling the duvet on her chest as she glance to chaeyoung who's already wide eyes open in shocked.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!". Chaeyoung pulled the duvet hardly that makes mina loose her grip .

"Y-yah!!". Mina pulled the pillow instead as she block her lower part and hug her chest while looking away.

"Why are we both in one bed??.. I didn't remember sleeping with you!". Chaeyoung look at mina intensely.

"I.. I don't remember anything at all chaeyoung!!.. Just shut the fuck up!!". Mina get the pillow on her lap and smack it to chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung who block the pillow saw Mina's glistening pussy.

Her nose suddenly bleeding out of nowhere.

"Yah-.... Get your clothes!!". Chaeyoung shout and look away as she was trying to wipe the blood on her nose.

"What if i don't?". Mina crawl on the bed while leaning on Chaeyoung's back.

"The fuck!!". Chaeyoung was shock seing Mina's lustful eyes.

"Arggh!... What the hell are you doing!!? ". Chaeyoung who finally fall on the floor as the duvet wasn't covering her body anymore makes mina lick her lips when she saw the latter's dick standing so proudly.

"wanna make another chaemin?". That makes chaeyoung back to reality..

"what did you say!?". Chaeyoung didn't mind being naked in front of her, tackle mina on the bed.

"Is chaemin is my daughter?!". And mina finally realized what she just said as she push chaeyoung harshly away from her.

"No!...  She's not your daughter!!". Mina get her clothes and wear it as fast as she could.

"What going on Mina.. Tell me the truth!!.. Don't lie to me!". Chaeyoung who's already dressed up as she saw mina was already about exit the room, stop.

"YOU WILL NEVER EVER HAVE A CHILD WITH ME.. THAT WON'T  HAPPENED!!". Mina glare at her as she was about again to leave her but chaeyoung grab her wrist and pin her to the door.

"Then let's have a DNA test.. Prove me mina that you're not lying!.. But As soon as the the results was positive. I will get my daughter from you.. And don't you dare to hide her from somewhere else!.. I have an authority with me!". And with that, chaeyoung push mina hardly as the door also back away making mina fall on the floor..

----------------

On the other hand, chaeyoung went back on the company who's in bad mood.

"Yo!.. What's with ya face?". Dahyun playfully bump on her shoulder.

"leave me alone.. Dahyun". Tzuyu who happens to heard them went to dahyun.

"What's going on?". She ask while holding the files.

"she's not on her mood". Dahyun was worried about her but she shrugged it immediately as soon they enter the meeting room.

"Where's Mina?... Don't tell me she will be late?! ". Jihyo stand up while putting her hands on her waist.

Chaeyoung was just there, spacing out and jeongyeon saw her.

Jeongyeon was about to pat her but dahyun motion her to stop.

A few seconds later, the door open with a haggard mina.

"Don't talk.. And let's begin the discussion!". Mina sit on her chair as minju and ryujin start presenting the theme and the concept of the idol that they will release.

"Do you agree with this chae?". Eunbi pat her shoulder but she's still spacing out and mina immediately stand up as she hold the mic in front of her.

"Ms. Son chaeyoung!!.. Do you prefer the first one or the second one?! ". Chaeyoung flinch then immediately look on the monitor..

"I... I... Uhmm.. The second one". Chaeyoung lean back on her chair with a heavy sigh.

"what's going on with you?.. You're not in your usual self". Irene said. Her voice was so serious.

"You prefer the dark theme?". Nayeon ask while frowning. All of them didn't choose the second one but instead they choose the first which is more in vibe with allot of magics...

"Chaeyoung was the only one who choose the other one.. What if, we should try the two concept with those trainees first?.. Then let's decide again?". Tzuyu finally spoke in her mic while eyeing the monitor.

"sure!, i would like to see them with the both concept!..  Congratulations minju and ryujin.. We approve the ideas ". Nayeon clap and thumbs up towards them.

-------------

"get my son!!...  I don't care anymore!!..
I've already known about this before!!..
That son fucking chaeyoung!!.. They need to be dead!!". Taehyung slam his fist on the table while eyeing Josh with so much hatred.

"You got me!?.... Kill them!!". Taehyung grab his collar as he pin him on the wall.

"But.. Are you sure.. It would be guarantee me to have nayeon all by myself??". That makes taehyung think and let go of him.

"You have your twin.. Don't you?". Josh frown..

"uh.. Yes?". Taehyung slowly turned around as he was smirking widely.

"then... You can have her by yourself!..
I don't mind as long as my son is with me and before that kill them!!". Taehyung was mad after all as he was send in the jail and he meet josh who happens to recognize him for being a husband of mina who also friends with nayeon.

"Be sure with that taehyung..  I don't mind also killing you". But before josh could turned around..

"i know you're twin is head over heels with chou tzuyu... If he wants her then go for it!.. Don't stop your fucking self!". Taehyung shout while laughing hardly..

-------------

------------

I feel that we're near at the end..

Sorry for your loss....

©kw

-i only have update one at the time..
I couldn't hide my gadgets from my mom and she always hide it from me..

Sorry... I'm still trying my best to fight after all^_^...