Up side dreaming

It's been a year already..

Chaeyoung was on the hospital bed, laying down. Many wires attached on her body..

"mina stop crying... You know Chaeyoungie is a fighter.. She won't let go". Her mom approached the girl who keeps crying.

"M-mom.. What if.. What if she can't hold it anymore!?..I'm scared ". Mina hold Chaeyoung's hands tightly whil crying.

Chaeyoung was diagnosed and confirmed that she has a brain tumor, stage 3. Her life was depends on the machine that was connected to her body.

"i know you really love your sister in such a different levels and we let you love her. I'm sorry mina if we didn't tell you about her being sick . She told us that no matter how hard, we won't speak about her situation". Mina just listen as her mother went outside.

Minutes later, mina didn't even let go Chaeyoung's hand. She keep playing the latter's fingers while smiling sadly.

"I'm  still hoping you to woke up". Mina said as jer eyes close.

----------------

Mina woke up in different room.

"where am i?". Mina said. She didn't saw Chaeyoung's  body as she rush outside of the room.

She saw her mother was crying hardly on the floor as her father was holding her.

"Mom!! ". Mina jog to them.

"M-mina... Chae.. Chaeyoungie". As her mom start talking, her tears began rushing out on her eyes.

"W-why?.. Wh-what happened?". Mina didn't even get a response when the door in front of them open.

The doctor take a deep breath..

"I'm sorry but.. She already gave up.. I'm sorry for your loss". The doctor quickly bow as he went inside again.

"chaengie". Mina murmur as she falls on the floor clenching her both hands..

----------

Now it's the time for Chaeyoung's body to buried down on the grave.

Mina was just shaking, her eyes was already sore due to her nonstop crying.

She stand up and get the flower. She look down seeing her lover/sister coffin  going down.

Her tears falls again while watching the coffin of her lover..

"I al-always need a time of my own, i never thought I'd... N-need you there when i cry". Mina hold the flowers tightly as she sang..

"And the days feels like years when I'm alone.. And the bed where you lied  is made up on your side... When you walk away i count the step that you take.. Did you how much i need you right now~". Mina can hold it anymore as she throw her shades away...

Holding the railings tightly for support........

"When your gone, the way you need me here is getting through that day.. And make it ok... I miss  you~". Her parents was holding her both arms .. While she sang a last song for her. ..

"It's never to late to love again Mina.. I love you and i miss you too.. So open your heart again to anyone who deserves your love.. I'm not the only one who will you.. There's someone who's waiting.. .. Trust that person cuz i said so..... Now go.. And leave your life happily.. I will be here, watching you and guide you". Chaeyoung said.

"Chaengie.. Y-you know i only need you". Mina cry again and was about to touch her but chaeyoung step back and shook her head as a no.

"In another life mina.. I will be with you forever..... In another life i would be your girl". Chaeyoung smile..

"Mina!!!". Mina open her eyes widely just to see her mom was worriedly looking at her.

"are you ok princess?". Mina look down.

"you've been calling Chaengie's name for about ten times... Are you still dreaming about her?". Mina look as her tears start going down .

"It's ok.. I know your sister was worried about you... I think you should let go of her.. She wouldn't in peace right now if you keep holding up unto her.. She's now resting mina". Her mother hug her tightly as she was also controlling not to shed a tears.

Mina nod as her mother kiss her head.

"be right down ok?". Her mother said and mina nod again.

"chaengie.. I'm really sorry". Mina was now standing on the mirror. She saw how she get more thinner, her black circles on her eyes and her dry lips..

"open your heart again to someone who deserves your love". Mina whisper as she sigh before going down.

"Mina this is Kim Chaehyun". Her mother spoke. She's just on the stairs but her mom was looking at her while smiling..

Mina look on the latter... Her eyes went wide open.

"Chaeyoung?". Mina's  tears was again flowing down..

"N-no! ..I'm Chaehyun". The latter approached her but to her shock mina hug her tightly..

"No!!. You're my Chaeyoungie!!"...mina said as her tears flowing through the latter's clothes..

.end.....

..---------------

I want to clear something on this story.
Actually chaeyoung was dreaming all of the time..

Mina and her was really dating but to some big problem, chaeyoung injured her head badly.

Sense back before, chaeyoung was not really a normal kind person so mina was there, taking care of her until they both fall for each other.

It's sounds weird but that's the truth..

So bye bye now!! 🙃.. I'm  really sorry...

©kw..

I didn't edit this so don't complain anymore and just understand it....

-everything that you read was only a fictional story.. So don't take it seriously..