A-11: Tension

"Good morning Pd-nim!! ". All trainees bow as soon they saw Chaeyoung roaming around the I-land building.

It was so cool yet so warm into the eyes. The color was so good that you could feel how welcome you are when you enter.

Chaeyoung smile as she went inside of the dance studio . It's  all gray color but a cool vibe.

"hmmm... I didn't know, mina could plan and build something like this for the trainees unlike other companies who just held in simple". Chaeyoung said and put her phone and plug on the amplifier.

She look for the pc desk and look for something good to dance.

"Woooo.... Should i dance Moa diary?". Chaeyoung think first then decided to dance.

It was TxT song for Moa 'fandom' .
It was a kind of thank you song for how love and support moa for their idol.

Chaeyoung position on the center then wait for the beat then dance.

It was already minutes that she was dancing until mina enter the room. Chaeyoung didn't saw nor feel her presence then there's mina who's in shock and amaze by the latter's swift movement.

"What the heck!?!". Chaeyoung suddenly out balance when she notice mina on the mirror, looking at her.

"Yah!!.. Can't you just gave me a break!!?". Chaeyoung was still groaning as she looks at Mina's direction with an irritated face.

"i didn't know that you could dance like that!!". mina exclaimed as she approached the younger and gave her a hand but chaeyoung hissed and pulled herself.

"What!?". Chaeyoung frown while asking her.

While on the other hand, Mina wanted to talk about them yesterday.

"Why did you kiss me?, why did you say that when I'm all married after all? ". Mina raised her brows and cross her arm.

"Then find it to yourself!!...why are you asking me when it's so obvious!!.. Are you really that dumb!!?". Chaeyoung can't help but to put her hands on her waist while frowning angrily.

"Really Chaeyoung!?.. You're the one who's idiot here when you already know that i was married then suddenly kiss me and telling me that i was yours??!!... What a nonsense!!". Mina suddenly push Chaeyoung's  shoulder making the latter surprise by Mina's action.

"Now!... Your pecking a fight with me, physically??!.. Then fine!!". Instead of chaeyoung push her back lightly but to Mina's surprise, chaeyoung pin her on the floor.

"You think you would scare me by just one of your actions?... Then you're wrong Mrs. Kim Mina... But you know i prefer.... -Son Mina-.". Chaeyoung whisper on Mina's ears seductively and even bit her earlobe.

Mina moan but suddenly she realize what the latter's doing then push her instead.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but to laugh in Mina's reaction.

"That's your response when we do our shit and you know what??.. You like it when i go rough and hard to you". Chaeyoung again whisper on her ears after she grab her phone before passing the latter.

----------

"So what's the catch!?". Jungkook keep playing the pen on the table while eyeing the performance of the trainees on the monitor.

"Can't decide already?". Jeongyeon said. She was writing something for an hour already and the other producers and lyricist was just thinking or watching her.

The lyricist was composed of  taehyun of TxT and Chan of Straykids. The other idol was given a chance to share their talents and become a trainer.

Yeonjun, Kai, hoseok and hyunjin join the dance choreographer trainers.

"base of what just I've saw, they all was good but some of them was lacking when they already performing on the stage". Jungkook said and eyed them.

"Example??". Namjoon frown and ask him.

"example... That Japanese boy... Taki and riki??.. Is that it??.. Yes, they are actually lacking of emotions... When the camera strike to them they consciously avoid it or just staring it blankly". Jungkook has a point right now and got the people's attention inside of the room.

"I've could sense them that they're not confident or just nervous performing?  But to riki's side, he's already experienced alot in front of many people. He even got a chance to be a backup dancers of shinee seunbea-nim". Suga nod.

"we need to push the trainees alot so that they can control and manage to perform on the stage!". Namjoon said and slam his hands on the table.

"easy there... We're not still in the middle and the trainees needs more experience and training". Suga could roll his eyes.

"Yes!!!.. Everyone !!... I got a call from
Bang pd-nim and Jyp pd-nim!!...
They confirmed also that they will collaborating to join us in the final episode!! ". All heads are now facing Jihyo who's suddenly barge in to the room with Mina who's have a blank face.

"Is that even a good news for us?.. For what I've heard and known, those Ceo and producers have a little fight back then". Chaeyoung disagree already.

"And where do you think you heard about that news, Ms. Son!? ". Mina push jihyo away as she slightly enter the room while facing chaeyoung with an unreadable expression .

Everyone was now frowning while looking at the two. They could feel the tension forming by just how they could kill each on their stare.

"Yah!!!.... Cut if off!!". Jihyo nervously pulled mina away and bow a little as a sign of respect because they're still in business and not just a friend but a professional one.

Chaeyoung just look away and start writing a song....

"I'm sorry about that... We need to go some errands!!". Jihyo close the door and the boys look her with weird face.

"Are you going to watch me until the end or you will start making one song so that the new come lyricist could check it already ". Chaeyoung glance and later on the boy's start moving away from each other to focus on the song.

-------------

------------------

Just wait until the sun goes down as the moon comes up😏...

©kw

Errors ahead...