딱 좋아

"Chaeyoungie!~... Open the door please!". Mina shout. She was knocking her younger sisters door for about an hour already and the younger one doesn't want to open it.

"Chaeyoung-ah!!..  If you won't open this, I will kick this!..  I'm telling you!!". Mina shout again and chaeyoung was like nervous by the sudden impact who's already banging on her door.

"shit!!.. Shit!!.. What should i do!?". Chaeyoung was in panicked and later on , her brain has an idea.

She immediately went to her window and open it. She close it and hide herself on the corner, where mina wouldn't find her.

The door slam open as mina went inside, finding her sister.

"Chaengie!!.. Where are you?..  I won't hurt you, i promise!!". Mina went on the latter's bed. She still finding her sister.

'promise made it broken. How would i trust you knowing that your a pervert kind of person'. Chaeyoung thought as she turn her head to the ladder on her side.

She didn't think for a second as she went down.

---------

While mina was still finding the little one, chaeyoung on the other hand was swimming on the pool.

"Where's that little mushroom?". All she do was flipping the blanket, open the closet and even look at the bottom of the bed, but still she didn't saw her sister.

"What the heck!". Mina just saw her sister happily swimming on their pool. She walk downstairs and her naughty brain of hers, just kicking on her head.

"what a nice view...  Son chaeyoung". Mina sit on the side of the pool, watching her sister doing butterfly move.

Chaeyoung was finally finish as she went on the other side not noticing her sister seductive eyes looking on her toned and built body.

"are you seducing me....  Little one". Mina whisper on Chaeyoung's ears as the younger startled on her position making her body fall again on the pool.

Mina just watch her and giggling.

"Yah!!...  What's with you unnie!!? ". Chaeyoung eyes got darken and mina finds it so hot.

Chaeyoung pull herself as she sit beside her sister. Actually chaeyoung was acting like a man and not a girl or lady.

She was known as a lesbian but she has a heart of a girl so she was still caring and being so adore with anyone.

Since then, chaeyoung wasn't involved in any kind of relationship. She wasn't ready at all and being open to anyone, who's ready to love her. She was scared also because her body was not normal like any girls have.

"why you always doing that?". Mina said and chaeyoung just look at her with confusion over her face.

"This!". Mina touch Chaeyoung's bare chest. Didn't you know, chaeyoung was shirtless when she swim. She preferred doing it like any boys would do.

She doesn't find herself as a girl because she has a penis down their and her parents accept her dearly.

"huh!?...  But I'm always doing this, since then...  What are you talking about?". Chaeyoung said innocently.

"Nothing...  I find you so hot... And i want something to do with it". While mina keep talking to her sister, her fingers trace Chaeyoung's chest down to her abs and for the last, her fingers playing to her youngers boxer.

"Yah!!..  Unnie what the!!?". Chaeyoung jolted when mina was holding her bulging boner on her boxer.

"why??...  Don't you feel good?". Mina lean towards her as she blow a seductive whisper to her younger sister.

"W-what!!...  Stop!!". Chaeyoung push her away but mina was holding her cock . Mina smirk and hold Chaeyoung's cock tightly and pulled chaeyoung on the pool.

-----------

-----------

👊😗... Just right/ 딱 좋아....

©kw