the story begins!

The Co-Ceo and the directors with the stuff and the crew of K&M ent are all in one meeting room discussing about the upcoming event.

"Suga will be the part of the producing team with jungkook and namjoom". The chairman said.

They all agree on the terms but chaeyoung was still leading the plan.

"Mnet will be the part of this and it well be aired on tv. I don't like some manipulating votes or other things that will end up the group will got disband right away". Chaeyoung speak on her mic.

"I will agree with that. We should team up with this so that we could create a new boy group who would love dearly and praise them for their skills, and not with that also but how they're treat one another kindly with respect ". Jeongyeon said while signing some papers.

"Let's check and agree with the term what we like for the group so that we can choose properly, shall we?". Tzuyu said while eyeing them.

All of them start writing something or checking the list on their papers.

They spent alot of time because Mnet was holding the event. They know how many scandalous things happen when Mnet was the one who's holding the program.

"Everyone is finished already??". Dahyun said as all of them nod.

"Let's end this discussion and let's meet on the practice hall, and whoever apart of the choreographer or producers will be on their position to check if there's messing". Mina said on her mic.

Chaeyoung close the meeting and all of the stuff and crews went out.

--------------

Mina went out with jihyo cause she can't stay with chaeyoung for long. She did feel guilty of her action but she can't say anything and it will be awkward if she talk it about.

"So Mina let's approved the trainees  papers so that they can join the program. Let's check if they're fit or they need to stay and trained for a year". Jihyo said excitedly and drag mina to their office.

"Oh!.. Su-sure.. Hahaha let's do our best then!!". Mina was also excited but nervous because this is the second time that they released another boy group with collaborating with other famous ceo.

While on the other hand chaeyoung and the others go to the hall and check some areas to decorate.

"I will hold it!.. Chaeng i know you're dying to see the production room!!.. Go now!!". Dahyun push her and chaeyoung just shook her head in disbelief.

"Nah.. I'll stay". But before the latter could pull herself, jeongyeon along with the other producers drag her away from the hall.

"Yah!!.. Change it on purple!!". Dahyun shout to the crew who's decorating the stage.

"What!?.. No!!.. Chaenge it to green!". Nayeon point the green color and the crew even the stuff got confused what to decorate because the two keep shouting what's color.

"Yah!!.. You old grandma!.. Let them decorate the place and you dahyun come with me!". Nayeon pout as she hugged momo who's clueless and still eating her food.

----------

"let's start writing some songs already!!.. I have in my mind already and i can feel, i can finish it right now! ". Jungkook exclaimed when he saw how elegant and comfy the producing room.

"sure.. You can start but how about you, suga oppa?". Chaeyoung ask while touching the buttons.

"Will, i have in my mind too but i will team up with namjoon". Suga comfortably lay on the couch.

"chaeng!.. How about let's make one too!!". Jeongyeon was already holding a paper and there was jungkook on the other table who's concentrating writing a song.

"sure". Chaeyoung sit on the chair, facing jeongyeon and the others.

Few minutes later, jungkook jump on his sit and wave the paper while smiling widely, revealing his bunny teeth.

"wahh!.. Done already?? ". Chaeyoung said with amazement.

"Yes!.. I told you all.. I did it!". Jungkook put the paper on the table.

"What's the title?". Suga ask as he was curious.

"Chamber 5~". Jungkook smirk as he start humming and later on he sing the whole lyrics that he write.

"WAHHH!!..  Bro! You got an amazing song there!!". Namjoon fist bump with him while smiling.

"I know right!!..  How about you chaeng?.. You two finish?". Jeongyeon smirk also.

"Will, yes and the tittle is.. Let me in". She put also the finished lyrics but she didn't sing it.

They all wait for a minute  until namjoon and suga finish writing and debating what should need to put.

"It is called Flicker". They all check the lyrics one by one and they all decided that Jungkook's work should be on the first line to release.

----------

--------

Gays!... It's looks like we're having a change!...

©kw

Sorry to dismay you but there's no Michaeng anymore😗..