사랑 만들기

"Mina..  Chaeyoung...  Aren't you two going in cafeteria?". Nayeon saw the two was in rush.

"Where you going?". Jihyo ask them.

"I'm sorry but something happens. See you later gays!". Mina pulled her sister away from them.

"unnie we're we going?". The two just went to the roft top.  When the two was already inside, mina close and lock the door.

"chaeyoung..  Can you do some favor for me.  I promise, after this i will do whatever you want". Mina said as chaeyoung was enjoying the cold wind while putting her hands upwards.

"hmm? ". Chaeyoung slowly turn around.

"what was that?.. This is the first time that you want me to do your favor .  Are you sure, you will do whatever i say?". Chaeyoung said seriously.

"Yes!, just please. I need it right now". Mina was trembling her legs. She could feel how really wet she is.

"chaeyoung please.. I need you!". Mina hold the latter's arm. Mina was desperate, she doesn't want to back out anymore. She need to be touch.

"Ok... Now tell me what is it". Chaeyoung look at mina deeply.

"Fuck me". Chaeyoung pulled away.

"what!?...  Yah! unnie..  I can't do that!". Chaeyoung blurted out.

"please!.. Just this time.  I did promise you right?. I will do anything you want for an exchange". Mina's face was really red as a tomato. She's just so horny .

"fine!.. Let's finish this". When mina heard it she quickly unbutton her top then pulled her panty down. She didn't take her skirt anymore.

"sit there". Chaeyoung point the stool and mina oblige.

Mina open her legs wider as chaeyoung was already naked down there. The younger one did take her skirt off.

"ghad!..  I don't know how to do it". Chaeyoung scold herself as she hold her cock and rub it on Mina's fold.

"Ugh.. Fuck!..  I need more Chaeyoungie~". Mina moan as she put her both hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Put it now... Please". Mina was already tearing up. She was having a sexual frustration because the younger one didn't know how to do it.

"Just insert here and Fuck!". Mina didn't take it anymore as she slap Chaeyoung's hand and replace it her hand while guiding it to her center.

"fuck..  There... There..  Yes!.. Faster chaeyoung-ah!". Mina was closing her eyes tightly as she feels comfortable and not feeling frustrated anymore.

Chaeyoung lean on mina and hug her.
She grabbed Mina's butt for support then fuck her harder and faster making mina hug her also and wrap her legs on Chaeyoung's waist.

"Yes..  Oh~ fuck!.. Yes daddy fuck me harder!!". Mina moan and start unbuttoning Chaeyoung's top but got stop when chaeyoung cum inside of her.

Chaeyoung was breathing heavily and was about to pull her dick when mina spoke.

"Don't!..  I need more chaeyoung.  Just one more!". Mina beg and kiss Chaeyoung's lips passionately. The younger one response as she play Mina's swollen pussy and start grinding slowly.

"ughmmmm..  Yes daddy right there!..  Don't stop please~". Mina moan again when chaeyoung suddenly lifted her up.

Chaeyoung Mercilessly fuck her sister so hard that it makes a sound. There body was slapping to one another.

Chaeyoung's neck and her face was flushed in red. She put mina on the table and fuck her in missionary.

"Shit!..  Why you're so big and thick!". Mina look down, seeing Chaeyoung's cock went inside and out of her pussy.

It makes mina more honry.

One more thrust and the two cum already.

Chaeyoung drop in Mina's chest, breathing hardly.

"i wish you could fuck me nonstop". Mina said as she slowly close her eyes.

------------

---------------

사랑 만들기 means 'Creating love' ..😗..

Shss...  I think i need to put something when they're doing it. There something messing 🙈...

©kw