-11-

"yah mina!!". Chaeyoung shout and grab her wrist then pin her towards the door..

"what is your problem!!? ". Mina push her away.

She could sense that the trainees was looking towards them, secretly.

"Be professional!.. Ms. Son. I'm the boss here". Mina silently growled then glare at her.

"I don't think so.. when I was the one who's holding your trainee to develop their skill.... Don't you remember?.. You're the one who needs me?... You owe me alot mina... UNNIE". Chaeyoung said firmly.

Mina could just shook her head in disbelief.

"how did you say so?". Mina smirk.

"You did alot mina... Back then up until now... Huh!... Hope you get guilty from what you've done to me". Chaeyoung bump on her shoulder.

Mina watch her with a heavy eyes..

"Bitch!.. If i where you.. Just leave her alone.. She's mine". Asthrea said while crossing her arms.

"What if... Your the one get out of my building!!...  Guards!!!". Mina shout then a commotion happened again..

"Are you an idiot?.. Or what??...  Securities wasn't roaming around, they're actually guarding the entrance of your building!!". Asthrea said sarcastically then roll her eyes..

The latter approach her then stop before passing by her.

"It was called... Bodyguard!.. You dumb ceo". Asthrea slightly push her shoulder...

"Yah!!!". Mina shout angrily then grab the latters hair, pulling her down.

"Mina!!!.. Oh! god!!". Jihyo throw the files that she was holding when saw mina with asthrea on the floor again.

'Nayeon unnie!!.. Please come back here... They're fighting again!'. Jihyo ended the call as she rush towards the two who's going to kill each other..

"Pl-please!.. Stop!!". Jihyo middle on the center as she spread her hands but mina was in a wild mode and there was asthrea who's ready to throw a grenade.

Jihyo was the one who's in pain.. The two keep pulling, slapping, kicking each other causing jihyo to beat herself also.

Nayeon and Sana saw them as the two rush and pulled the two from killing each other and jihyo fall down on the floor dramatically, grabbing her hair also.

Nayeon and sana pulled mina and asthrea again inside the dance studio while jihyo called Irene again..

----------

"Not to be rude but do you know you're making scandalous stuff inside of this company??.. I will be straight to the point as the director and in behalf of My ceo". Jihyo said as she enter the studio with a serious face.

"You're stepping in the line Ms. Tuazon. We gave such a rules here in order to maintain and organized the people inside of this building.

I remind you, this is not Ms. Son's company and she was just invited to cooperate in this program. For what i heard you are just her friend. Are you taking advantage because chaeyoung is Mina's sister?". Jihyo stand in front of her as she lean her face towards asthrea.

"you know i don't like your attitude. You're so rude and disrespectful towards to the owner of this building that you where stepping in". Jihyo look away and asthrea just listen to her as irene enter the studio with a sweat on her head.

"Asthrea!?... Why did come back here!?... I told you just leave already!!". Irene growled then glare at her.

"I'm just going to get my bag... But i saw chaeyoung and her arguing". Asthrea smirk then stand up, towering jihyo and others.

"Whatever that is you shouldn't middle on someone's business!!". Irene harshly pulled her again.

"We're not done yet!!..Ms. Delusional". Asthrea smile sweetly then wave her hand before they went out.

The three girls look back seeing mina on her eyes close..

"I'm gonna kick your ass!!... You wild penguin!". Jihyo shout angrily then pulled mina.

She knows that mina was just playing around as she's already knows that the latter didn't like to listen to her.

----------

"Jungkook!... Kill taehyung". Chaeyoung smirk evilly as she went on the latter's office.

"What!?.. Dude, i can't!!.. I did help you to get him on jail but kill him??". Jungkook said while holding his head.

"It's now or never!!... I want my revenge!!... He's getting into my nerves!!". Chaeyoung kick the chair as it fall hardly on the floor making a loud noise.

"Chaeyoung... Don't you remember?!.. You're a producer, ceo and a famous one,  globally!!.. One wrong move,  you're name will be trending!". Jungkook manage to knock her sense as he punch her on the face.

Namjoon who's just passing by on the corner heard a little commotion inside of Jungkook's office.

"What is the meaning of this!?". Namjoon said as he push jungkook away and help chaeyoung to stand up.

"she wants taehyung, dead". Jungkook said firmly.

"What!?... Yah!!.. Son chaeyoung!!... You just met your sister then making it as a big deal to kill her husband for your own desire? ". Namjoon pulled her up then slowly drag her out of the office..

Jungkook just stare with a heavy sigh as he let his body fall on the couch .

--------

-------------

Eyyyy

©kw