바람

Chaeyoung breath heavily as she was choking on the water from the pool.
Mina was holding her neck tightly as she push chaeyoung down to the pool.

Mina was professional in diving without any kind of gear. When the two was already in the deep level, mina hurriedly took Chaeyoung's boxer and grope the monster cock .

Chaeyoung was losing oxygen and mina quickly kiss her deeply as she gave the younger one her own oxygen.

Mina keep blowing her breath as they kiss. Chaeyoung was dazed and confused. Her brain wasn't functioning and she let mina do something to her without her knowing.

Mina went down again and hold Chaeyoung's cock with her two hand.
She didn't take a second and suck it harder and Chaeyoung's body was responding quickly.

Mina keep bobbing her head back and forth and when she knows that the younger one was already hard and big. She took her last piece, which is her panty.

Mina slowly lifted her legs up as she put it on Chaeyoung's shoulder and position her younger sisters 12 inches dick to her pussy.

Due to the gravity , mina have a hard time to make herself pleasure. She couldn't do it up there. Chaeyoung would panicked and worse she would tell it to their parents.

Mina was the one who keep thrusting as the younger was already unconscious. Mina do her best to make the youngest cum already so that she could pull them up on the pool.

'shit!...  I wish i could do this to her bed!'. Mina curse to herself but later on she feel chaeyoung just cum inside of her and mina smile in victory.

She quickly swim on the other side because their underwear was floating and someone might saw it.

She put her underwear and swim back to chaeyoung and put her boxer as she pulled themselves up on the pool.

Mina groaned as she pulled the younger one out of the pool and let chaeyoung lay on the tiles.

She run towards her bedroom and fix herself and when she came back on the pool. She saw chaeyoung was already conscious.

"Chaeyoung-ah!!..  Are you ok?...  What happened!?". Mina shout and act like there wasn't something happened .

Chaeyoung turn around seeing her sister holding a towel and some pair of her clothes.

"unnie...  What happened?". Chaeyoung was breathing heavily. She don't know why. She feels her body was slowly getting weak.

"Let me do it!". Chaeyoung nod as mina dry her body with a towel and while mina keep rubbing the towel on Chaeyoung's back. A wide smirk and a weird smile plastered on Mina's face.

"Do you want me to put your clothes?". Mina ask as she slowly lean on Chaeyoung's face.

"hmm.. Nope!.. I'll  do it!..  Thanks Mina unnie!". Chaeyoung smile as her dimple pop out on her cheeks and mina pinch her.

"You're so cute Chaengie~... Now go and fix yourself". Chaeyoung nod as she went to the bathroom.

"i didn't know that she was so big. I thought it wouldn't fit with my pussy but shockingly, she just slide easily". Mina whisper and her big smirk didn't even leave on her face..

-------------

---------------

Want some holy water?... I have some if you want..😆...

©kw