완스

"U-unnie??". Chaeyoung whisper with tremble on her voice.

"Mina?!... Chaeyoung-ah!". Mina quickly pulled chaeyoung to stand up and turn chaeyoung on the sink as she back hug her, not even want to let go on Chaeyoung's private area.

"Mina what are you doing to your sister?". Their mom step on inside of the kitchen.

"i was just hugging my little Sister". Mina glance to her mom and pout.

"and why is that?...  You two leave in one house yet you're missing her that much?". Their mom crossed her arms and lift up her eye brows to her.

"I just wanted too...  can't I ??". Mina did eagyo even though she don't know how to do it making her mother laugh on her hilarious face.

"Gosh Mina...  Stop doing that if you're just forcing it". Their mother just laughed while talking to mina, while on the other hand.

Chaeyoung was being drench on her sweat. She didn't even move as Mina's hands and fingers massaging her cock in unexpected pace that make her choke sometimes.

"Chaeyoung aren't you done?...  Your spending too much time there". Mina pull her hands away as chaeyoung breath in relief.

"I-i.. ". Chaeyoung slowly face them and their mother was on shock of how the latter's was bathing with her own sweat.

"Chaeyoung-ah!..  Oh god!". Their mom went to her and put her hands on her daughter shoulder.

"What happened??". Chaeyoung just smiling awkwardly as she turn her head to her older sister who's smirking at her.

"No-nothing mom!..  I'll head first to my room! ". Chaeyoung dashed away..

----------+

"what was that??". Chaeyoung clutch her chest as she breath heavily when she heard mina on her room, moaning her name.

"Fuck!!.. Uhmm Yes!!.. Shit chaeyoung-ah". Another moan came from mina and chaeyoung jump on her position.

Mina's door was slightly open and to Chaeyoung's curiosity. She Tilt her head and slowly watch her sister doing some weird position in her bed as mina keep moaning.

"What she was doing?". Chaeyoung slowly close the door and went downstairs, seeing her mother and father was all dressed.

"chae...  Where's your sister?.. I want to inform her something". Her father speak and turn his head to her.

"S-she's ups-". Before chaeyoung could utter any word. A loud thud coming from stares could be heard.

"Mina!". their mom went to mina and help her.

"Why you're so clumsy?... Don't run Like that mina". Her father scold her sister.

"I need to talk to you alone ...  Follow me". Their father said.

Before mina could pass with her younger sister, she immediately slap Chaeyoung's butt making the latter groan.

"Yah!... What was that!?". Chaeyoung shout at her receiving a playful smirk to her older sister.

------

---------------

Have fun and enjoy (σ≧▽≦)σ....

©kw