Part 5

The phantom were in shock . . . why was there a picture of him , but has some differences , but it was him aright .

 Sam: what in the . . . .gah .

The phantom holds his head , and his left eye starts to shine .

Sam: ahhhhh my eye . . it hurts ! 

He was in an intense pain , then he heard a robotic voice .

{A.I: playing memory fragment no.1 begin . . . }

- - - - - - - - 

In a bloody wasteland , a person stood , with his blue hair and red tips , with a scythe that has a clock , and beside him was a female that cover herself with a hood .

???: my child I'm not sure if this is a good idea , you know how much that witch and the king hate you .

???2: what choice do we have mom , with most of our army are dead , with the 'champion' betraying us , and that goddess won't help us , not her or her knight . .  .*sigh* that damn hero , things were already bad , and he made worse ! 

???: dear . . .

???2: the last thing we can do is to talk with the leaders of the demon army , and find a middle ground between us .

???: but they might kill you ! . . . please rethink about it , if wee lose you as well , then it will break my heart . . . and her as will .

???2: I know . . . but if we don't do something , then we all going do dis .

???: . . . .

???2: Templar . . . .please let me do it .

???: I hope you know what you are doing  . . . . .  Sam .

- - - - - - - - -

{A.I: flashback . . .ends }

The eye stopped shining and the phantom  falls on his knees heavily breathing .

Sam: ah . . ah . . .( this memory . . . .)

He then looked at the drawing that has a female robot with children .

Sam: Templar . . . . saying this name . . . . 

The phantom didn't relies that his tears start to fall .

Sam: why do this feel  . . . similar to when I lost mom . . . who are you Templar . . . and who am I ? AHHHHHH THIS ALL CONFUSING !!!

Meanwhile in a known place . . . 

???: my queen . . .the vault of mother was opened ,and there is a signal of him .

???2: . . .! . . . send some soldiers there to taken , and go with them , we can't let this chance go , we must return our king !

???: YES MY QUEEN !

???2: (my king . . . . we finally found you )