Part 22

With Sam . . . 

The phantom was with Atheon walking to her vault .

Atheon: (to think he would earn the trust and love of almost all of my people )

Flash back . . .

Sam: Theo-nii look , I made a new core for you , this one is better , and will help you recover faster .

Theosyion: aw thank you Sam *pat his head* you're doing a good job my little brother .

Sam: hehehe~

flash back no2 . . .

Vex child: mister mister , can you play with us ?

Vex child2: yeah mister lets play 

Sam: hahaahha alright alright 

flash back end 

Atheon: (Theosyion see him as a little brother , Templar spoil him as if he's her own son , the people like him . . . .it's safe to say that me and Quria are the only one who dislike him )

She remember what Templar said . . .

{Templar: goddess , stop seeing him as his old self , that one is gone , yes this one is his reincarnation , but he still his own person , Sam is not like our former king , but  like his past self , Sam doesn't hate us , he even want to help us , don't you think is unfair to not give him one chance? }

Atheon: (. . . *sigh* I hate this , he's not liek out king , but I guess out of respect for the vex mother , I will give this Sam a chance)

Sam: lady Atheon you alright? you seem sad .

Atheon: I'm fine Sam , by the way I heard you improved Theosyion and Templar's cores .

Sam: *happy* yup after months of research I made a perfect core for them , and don't worry , I will soon finish both yours and Quria .

Atheon: you would make one for us?

Sam: yeah! I mean I notice that you old core is getting weaker , and I'm worried that you might  get gliched and your system get missed up .

Atheon: I don't understand you , we hurt you why would you help us ?

Sam: well partly because my past self liked you , and . . . you're not bad Atheon I don't know why but for some reason , I feel your soul is good , despite what you did in the past . but I feel like I should help you , and beside , I don't need a reason to help someone *grin*

The time goddess was taken aback by what he said .

Atheon: ( pure , innocent , too king , naïve , forgiving , and he don't hold a grudge , how can someone like him exist . . . .now I see how he loved be everyone , maybe he's not so bad after all )

Sam: Lady Atheon?

Atheon: Sam . . .follow me 

Sam: ok

the time goddess took the phantom inside hte time vault and there was a golden book , the goddess took the book and give it to Sam .

Atheon: here , I want you to have it .

Sam: are you sure?

Atheon: yes 

Sam: OK *take the book and open it* hmmm 

the moment he did , he found him self in a silver like room with an ice throne in the middle .

???: you finally here .

the phantom look and saw . . . a female ice giant , for some reason , he felt like he knows her .

???: please sit on the throne . 

the phantom just did , and then . . . .he felt a headache , and before he know it he was back with Atheon 

Sam: huh?!

Atheon: you ok ?

Sam: huh . . oh . . y yeah I'm fine .

Then he heard a voice .

{Ultimate skill . . . . . ice of destiny level 1 unlocked }