Part 24

Nightmare: (this is bad I'm no match for her . . . sorry goddess )

the servant of the night goddess stood there with her blades ready , if she's going to die , then she's going to fight till last breath .

Savathun: ara~ quite brave aren't you I can respect that , though . . .

Her smile turns cold making Nightmare shiver .

Savathun: *cold voice* I don't have time to small instects . . . now Die .

But before the witch of lies could kill the night servant . . . someone got in the way 

???: sorry . . . but I can't have you kill her .

A beautiful woman in black and purple armor and sword , purple eyes with white hair appears

A beautiful woman in black and purple armor and sword , purple eyes with white hair appears .

Savathun: *narrow her eyes* (she's strong . . . her energy is almost as high as Oryx ) who are you ?

???: sorry witch of lies . . .I can't tell my name , but you call me knight of Aurana .

Her the word Aurana the witch got surprised .

Savathun: (Aurana?! one of the oldest kingdoms in the universe . . . the kingdom that even the primordial goddess Darkness couldn't destroy . . . )

???: now witch of lies . . . I will be taking the girl . . .both you and me don't want to do a pointless fight now don't we?

Savathun: ara~ aren't you a nice woman . .but I guess I don't want to fight someone as strong as you .

???: wise choice . . now I will take my leave .

the knight took Nightmare and disappears .

Savathun: (great . . .first vex's return , then the brat is still alive . .and now this? . . .I have to inform Oryx . . .if a kingdom as powerful  as Aurana is here , then . . .then the other two kingdoms might appear as well . . . the three kingdoms that rivals both hive & vex in power )

with Sam . . . .

Atheon: now focus Sam . . focus your energy and maintain it .

Sam: hai lady Atheon !

The goddess of time is now training the phantom in using the vex energy and controlling her powers . . . so far he can't trigger the time stop . . so for now he's focus in maintaining his energy . 

Sam: *holding a blue energy ball* I did ! I made an energy ball .

Atheon: though it's small . . .but seeing as you did in record time  .I guess that's something .

Sam: *pout* can't you be a bit nice ?

Atheon: *deadpun* no 

Sam: *pout* meanie !

If you look very closely you could see that she was blushing , but hiding it very well .

Meanwhile the vex mother was watching them and couldn't help but to giggle .

Templar: (my child's cuteness is slowly breaking our goddess . . .fufufuf~ I'm having a hard time resisstign the arge to go and pinch his cute littel checks , but I can't intropt his training *sigh* did I missed his old self that much that I spoiled Sam this much? . . .*sigh* well better go do my work)

On the other side was our battle manic (and tsundere goddess ) Quria .

Quria:  . . .  .(I don't get it . .how can he earn everyone's love this fast . . .he's weak , and too naive and and . . .cute. . .wait no . . .I mean he's an idiot . . ARGHHH I will go beat a dragon or something ) .

She left as well . . though she didn't see a certain mother giggle at her .

Templar: (ah Quria . . . .it won't be long before you admit your feelings fufufufuff~)