Part 20

Atheon: no Templar . . .he will stay here and that's final .

Templar: . . .  .very well goddess .

The vex mother wanted to send Sam back home , even for a little bit , or at least let him talk to his family . but sadly the time goddess refused , feeling bad , the mother returned to her son .

Templar: I'm sorry my child .

Sam: it's ok mom , you did what you could .

Templar: I will be of to work , if you need anything , just call me , also , please don't hate Atheon , she just . . . um .

Sam: I understand . . . it's about him , or me right > don't worry I never hold a grudge *checky smile* .

Templar: *pat his head* you little fox heheh now then good bye .

The vex mother left , the phantom just sat on his bed , doing some projects on his computer , while Gina is sleeping on his lap , then all of a sudden he felt a headache , his vision darken , before he know he found him self in an empty place , below him was a clean water , but inside it was four pictures .

The first was a woman in dark blue hair , crystal eyes  with evil smirk , behind her was two dark , cursed swords .

The second was a man lap cauot , his eyes were hidden  he had evil look .

The third was a woman in . . . . reveling clothes with a very long light blue horn and blue purple eyes , and she's very tall . 

The last one .. . .. was a perfect copy of him but instead of blue hair , this one is deep black with red tips , crimson eyes with sharp fangs . 

the above him was 4 marks . . . . an ice with scythe , a fire with sword , a dark with claymore , and a light with a spear . 

Before he know it , he was back to his room .

Sam: huh ?! (w what was that?! )