Part 30

Atheon: Sam . . . . Sam ! 

Sam: huh?! . . .oh s sorry .

Atheon: you ok? you have been spacing out a lot today . 

Sam: sorry . . . but since I have woke up , I . . . I have been seeing some visions .

Atheon: visions?

Sam: yeah , like  . .a person that looked like me but had red instead of blue , he was talking with two knight elegant and with cold looks .

Atheon: (two knights . . wait , the cold & ash knights?! . . .why does he see them . but that person . . .) Sam . . .when you regained you past memories , did you see the person who looks like you?

Sam: hmmm no as far as I seen from my past . . .not even in ,y past self's books . . .why do you know him?

Atheon: hmm not really just thinking that he could be related to you .

Sam looked at her , he could tell she was lying to him , but said nothing .

Atheon: anyway that's enough training for now , you did better anyway .

Sam: *nod* .

The phantom went back to his room , and as he left , the time goddess had a series look .

Atheon: (so you're back . . .. phantom of chaos . . .then the chaos goddess most here as well . . this is bad . . . she most be looking for him so she can free the cursed swords . . . and going be Sam vision , there is a chance that he's inside him . . . .if she learn about this . . .then Sam is in big danger , from both her . . .and the hive ).

{Theosyion: goddess . . . big news } 

. . . . . .

Atheon: are you absolutely sure ?!

Theosyion: yes , our spies saw the hive coming this way . . .and from the looks of it they're ready for a huge scale battle , but the question is .  .way  risking going on a war with us ?

Templar: (could it be .. . . they knew about Sam being an Akson . . .it most be , they have deep hatred for them , more so than us , this is the only reason I can think of otherwise why taking the risk of going on full war with us all of a sudden . . .but still . . .. how did they know? , this is not something they could know with their spies , since you need to be really close to see the mark , or if Sam show it . . . .then . . )

Atheon: *noticed her looks* Templar . . . do you have something? from you looks , you seem to know or have an idea of what's going on . 

The vex mother was silent biting her lip , seeing this the time goddess glare .

Atheon: Templar . . . .are you hiding something from me? . . .you know you can't . . .so say it .

Templar: . . . . *sigh* her goes 

. . . . .

Quria: HE IS A WHAT?!!! 

Atheon: *death glare* Templar . . . .are you sure about this *she nods* . . . .

Quria: OH THAT . LITTLE . .

Atheon: Quria . . sit down .

Quria: but goddess .

Atheon: sit . down . NOW!

the war manic did so and all of them looked back at the vex mother .

Atheon: now Templar . . .why you didn't tell us .

Templar: and risk of him being hurt by the three of you ? or betrayed . . .just like our king.

Theosyon: what do you mean?

Templar: our king. . . was also an Akson . .

Atheon & Quria & Theosyon: !!

Templar: yes .. out great king , the one who give EVERYTHING for this faction , was a member of the most evil clan , that's why he was betrayed , that why he lost EVERYTHING , that's why both heroes and evil were after him . . . we were the only family he had left . . . .but he was depressed , broken , sad , he was in so much pain , heck , I had to stop him from sucide , that's why he didn't tell you . . .he couldn't handle another loss . . . he couldn't lose you , the only family , the ONLY people he had left 

The three were silent after this . . .they didn't knew what to say .

Templar: so now . . . you ask why I didn't tell you? . . I didn't want my child to suffer more , you have no idea how much it was painful to see him in so much pain and can't do anything to him hem , and now being reincarnated into more peaceful time , as an innocent and pure child , but . . . .fate still won't be nice to him , the mark is still with him , he doesn't fully know who he is , and every powerful being is after him , and he's being dragged for all kinds of things , thungs out of his hand , or things he doesn't know , but . . .NO ONE CARE , THEY ONLY CARE IS THAT HE HAD THAT MARK SO THEY HAD TO END HIM AT ALL COST . NO CARE IF HE INNOCENT , NO ONE CARED IF HE WAS A GOOD BOY . . . . . NO ONE  ALL BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN MARK    .

Everyone was taken back by her sudden scream , then she start crying .

Templar: he did nothing wrong , not him , nor his past self , but they wants him dead . . . .al because of a stupid mark . . . .because of that mark I lost my child , and now  . . .I . . . . I might lose him again .

They looked at the vex mother . . . they thought about what she said , and felt ashamed , they all saying that they loved their king , yet , almost burst into anger the moment they heard the Akson name . . .  .they never  realize that he had suffered more than they know , and Templar, knew that .. . . but she still loved him , and had to watch him being in pain and couldn't help .

Thinking about it . . .Templar might be the most hurt out of all of them .

The time goddess went to the vex mother and hugged her .

Atheon: Templar . . . I'm sorry . . . I never knew you were in this pain . . . .I'm sorry .

Quria: yeah . .. me too . . . . I'm . . sorry Templar .

Theosyion: I'm ashamed to thinl for even a moment that Sam , and our king were bad , ned forgetting all the deads they've done for us .

Atheon: ( . . . .I have decided )

After calming down the mother , later that day the time goddess took the young phantom and his wolf robot to one of the vex cates , and told him about the things that are happening .

Sam: then let me help ! you , my family , and many people would be in danger .

Atheon: *sad smile* I knew you would say that . .. but . . . I can't let you .

Sam: what? 

before he know it . . .a blue circle appeared and bind him , stopping him in his tracks .

Sam: huh? . .what I . . . can't move .

Atheon: Sam .  *getting close to him* the hive . . .and other beings are after you . . and I can't let them have you .

Sam: but lady Atheon . .you can't fight them , you might lose and die !

Atheon: I know . . .but if they had you , so much chaos for us , and everyone will be unleashed , that's why . . . Sam . . .this is a good bye .

Sam: what do you .

Them the goddess kissed him , taking him by surprise , and as she pulled back , she had a sad smile .

Atheon: after I finally fall in love with you again , fate won't let us be together , but all I want . . . .is for you to be away . . .to be safe from this damn war .

Sam: Atheon . . .

Atheon: good bye . . . my love. . *cry* I wish we could meet again some day .

with one final good bye , she activate the cate and teleport the phantom .

Sam: wait NO ATHEOOOON . . . .. 

And the phantom was gone . . . 

Atheon: I wish I could have realize my feelings sooner . . .my king .