Part 35

Azure: and before we know it . . .he was covered in some dark armor and disappears , he had some intense power . . . . *sigh* looks HE has awaken .

Ganyu: so the dragon knight is back . . . 

Kurona: yeah .  .and before we know , our home was attacked be dark knights and dark demon , so we escaped .

Amatsu: great , first the hive & vex is about to clash , now that damn knight and his damn goddess is here , without Dio & Sam we are at disadvantage .

Azure: yeah , we need our allies to stop this , the Aurana kingdom agreed to help , but I'm not sure about the other two .

Alatreon: well at least we have a strong ally with us .

Amaterasu: by the way father Azure , have you seen Zero?

Azure: even since we got attacked , I saw got attacked by dark demons , but he escaped with his wife .

Kurona: I hope he's ok .

Tamia: so papa , Kuro-nee , what are going to do now?

Azure: hmmmm for lets rest , and gather our strength , and analyze what is happening right now .

Hikaru: *pick up Tamia and pat her* so rest for now Tamia .

Tamia: hai nee-chan 

The smol fox falls asleep in her sister's hold .

Kurona: (Sam . . . Dio . . .I hope you two are safe ) .

With Sam . .  .

Sam: ok , the teleporter is done , and I marked the locations of different places .

{Konton: lets first go to the faction that are friendly with us , hmmmm like hte honkai faction , after saving them , and with Sirin as your servant , I'm sure they would be happy to help}

Sam: and then we go to the Cold & Ash kingdome , since it might be harder to get them to join .

{Konton: though I think you should visit Aurana first , since they're already planning on making allience, plus , it will be a good idea to have the even queen with you when you visit the other two kingdoms }

Sam: yeah , good idea . 

As he got everything ready .

A: master . . .can ask you something .

Sam: what is it?

A: can I go with you . . .don't worry , I will have B & C stay here to protect the village ,  I want to fight you , and I want to slap creator for leaving us 

Sam: . . . . *sigh* very well , the more fighters the better  , Gina , get ready as well .

Gina: roger master 

As the three got ready , they stood before the teleporter .

Sam: ( well then  . . . . .time to go and do something about this war )

With Darkness . . . 

The primordial goddess Darkness was walking towards a dark room , as she entered , she come face to face , with a woman chined in wall .

Darkness: so . . . . how do you like your stay . . . . sister .

(Primordial goddess Light)

Light: sis . . . .please stop this , killing every one solve this .

Darkness: sister , this universe have far to corrupted , and with you foolish actions that ruined the system , the only way only is to restart the whole world .

Light: but that won't solve the problem , with the source f corruption is till there . their could . . .

Darkness: no sister . . . it's you who don't understand , and do you really think you can talk . . .when it's YOUR champions are the one who made things worse in past , even till now .

Light: . . . . .

Darkness: no matter . with the unbalanced system shifting to my favor , my power is rising and yours is getting lower , and now with all of your "heroes" are gone , you have no power , you lose sister .

Light: *looks down* .

Darkness: *sigh* lessen . . . I know how harsh I'm to you and everyone . .but you brought this to your self . . but the system need brought to it's original state ,  don't worry , once all of this is done . . .I will set you free and we ill go back home .

Darkness left the room and Light could only look down feeling sad .

Light: ( I. . . . made many foolish mistake . . . and made so many wrong heroes . . .sis is right  .. but . . .I can't let this continue not with HER is there )

Yes , Light knew about the goddess , of chaos , but thanks to her curse , she couldn't tell anyone . . .and the chaos goddess also made sure to clean any leads towards her , Light was afried , as she knew , that HER is waiting for her chance , and once she did . . .everyone wil be in great danger .

Light: (I most find a way to save sis , but. . . .)

with her "heroes" gone, and being trapped here .

Light: (someone. . . . I don't care what happen to me . . .but please someone . .. save my sister before it's too late )