Part 37

In the Aurana king , many demons were attacking , the Even queen along with her knights , they were fighting bravely , but with the large numbers , they slowly pushing the knight , with only Even queen was fighting , living up to her reputation , she fought the army of demons (who got powered up by Darkness) for a whole hour without stopping , not even breaking a sweat .

EQ: (sill . . . I can't leave this post , with master in the genshin faction , no one beside me can protect this kingdom right now . .. )

then . . . she felt a hug power that made the demons shiver in fear . . .then a crack was opened , and there . . .. 

EQ: (her power level

EQ: (her power level . . .is insane)

The new comer . . .a female knight with crimson eyes , she looked at the even queen , and ready her sword .

???: so you're the Even queen huh . . . the last line of defense for the Aurana kingdom . . .hmm . . .now I see why the kingdom hasn't fall yet . . .

She point her sword at her .

???: I don't normally do this , but since you're a strong knight who beat our strong demons , I shall challenge you to  honorable duel Even Queen !

EQ: well . . .since you are like this. . .I guess I have no choice but accept . . .my I know your name?

???: I'm .  .. Enkarona the crimson eyed knight . . . . .high ranking general in the dark army . . . .and one of the dragon knight's students !

EQ: (student of HIM ?!! now wonder her power is high . . . to be trained by him of all people .. . .)

Enkarona: prepaire you self Even queen for this battle will be you end !

EQ: I'm not dying . . . .for my master and my kingdom .

The two female knight charge at each , clashing with their blades , the crimson eyed knight made many high speed slashes , in which the queen did her best to block them all , though the force behind the slashes pushed her back , then the crimson eyes knight made a horizon slash , but hte queen jumped over it , and tried to hit her, but Enkarona dodged her and counter her , but the queen retreat at the last second .

But she wasn't done, using her magic , the crimson eyed knight , made a dragon wing out of energy and slashed the queen .

EQ: GAH . . .damn .

giving her a wound on her stomach , then seeing her chance she covered her sword in draconic magic , and tried to stab the even queen , but at the last second she dodged it .

EQ: (her skill is good , but.  . .her magic . .. . every time she wound me , her draconic magic weakens me for the short time . .  .damn . . this is going to be hell ) .

Facing a good opponent , with   her kingdom being weak since the last war , and with her master away , . . . the Even queen was in tough spot . . .and if she lose her . . her kingdom is done . . . but. . . . 

INCOOOOOOOOOOOOMING !!!!

A large energy beam hit the space between the two female . as the beam died . . . .

Konton: HEEELOOO it's your boi , , and HE has arriver , where is the f** flowers at?

EQ & Enkarona: chaos phantom?!

Konton: in the flash . . .  my dear twin send me here . .man , how did he knew this would happen . . . ah never mind . . .sooooo you're that bs knight's student . . not bad , not bad .

Enkarona: so you're really awake . . .this would be great chance to . . . 

before she could finish , a crimson scythe was close to her neck .

Konton: *cold voice* I won't to confident little miss . . . .if you have forgotten . . . I killed the witch of lies in the past , fought Oryx.& Erebus 2 on 1 . .and heck  . . . .back then . . .I was 20% of the dragon knight's power . . . . so you better watch your ago . . . or you life will be gone before you know it .

Both knight shivers . . ..the chaos phantom . . .though he joke around too much . . .but his strength earn respect from many high level beings . . . and he's also the kind of character that . . . {oh s*** when he's serious }

Konton: but. . . I'm not an idiot to kill that man's student . . . the last thing we want is his wrath . . so I will tell you  . . . .leave now while got the chance .

Enkarona: and what makes you thin you can order me ?

Konton: *glare* I . WAN'T . ASKING .

Knowing that going against the phantom is a bad idea , the knight decided to retreat .

Enkaeona: I will remember this .

the Knight left with her army .

EQ: that was close . . .. thank you chaos phantom 

Konton: no need to thanks dear . . .I was doing my job , now I will take my leave , oh and don't worry , your allies is coming , so you won't have to worry about protecting the castle alone , well I'm off .

In a crimson light , he was gone .

EQ: chaos phantom  , and his twin . . . I will thank the next time we meet .