Part 9

after seeing the last memory fragment , the phantom was a bit restless , and was hard for him to sleep , the next day he just decided to relax with him , Kurona , and Hikaru .

We see the three of them having a mice picnic with Kurona putting her head on Sam's shoulder , and hikaru (in her fox form) resting on his lap as he pat her , the three were having a peaceful moment specially Sam sfter what happened in the vault and those two memories , but it won't be long before he get back in action .

Meanwhile . . . . 

In one of the empty planets , we see three people walking , one is master Azure (aka best dad)  , Nightmare , and a third person . 

Azure: are you sure you don't want to meet him ?

???: as much as I want to see my adorable ghost , but it's not the time .

Nightmare: if you don't mind me asking . . . but who do you mean?

Azure: ah right you don't him , ahem this guy is Zero phantom , the cosmic ghost and the grandfather of Sam .

Nightmare: why ma I not surprised that the troll ghost is Sam's grandfather . but master why do you seem annoyed ?

Azure: this idiot left Sam when he needed him .

Zero: but I don't I . . . .

Azure: even if you had work , your child needed his family , and if I didn't found him then who knows what bad thing could have happens , so I say , I'm only here because you found a way to help Sam . but . . . . if you cause him some pain . . . then you better pry to whatever beings out there cos I won't shoe mercy to those who harm my kid . 

Zero shivered and nod fearvily , even him know better to not anger the master of gods .

Nightmare who was seeing this remember her talk with her lady Nyx .

- - -  -- - - 

Nightmare: so he's that strong? 

Nyx: yes my dear . . . he has 3 forms , the second he rarely use and the third use twice in his life , and even in his basic form , he van beat a primordial , or even a celestial beings , so you can imagine how powerful he's is .

Nightmare: then how strong is Sam when compare to him?

Nyx: then in his last fight with that hollow , I will say that . . .Sam will lose to Azure's second form .

Nightmare: wow .

Nyx: heck master azure in the past he can go toe to toe with Yamata-no-Orothi who's almost as dangerous as a Leviathan in its' prime , and those could even give the taken king run for his money , and keep in mind this is in the past , and he's more powerful now , so you can imagine how strong he is 

- - - - - -

Nightmare:  ( to think master Azure is that crazy . . I guess he's the one who trained 50% of the gods in the void universe so it's not surprise )

the three of them reached a vault door .

Zero: we're here !

Azure: this vault . . . .

Zero: yup my friend . . . .this is the vault of war . .