Part 4

The phantom barley dodged an attack from the the figure .

???: not bad not bad little phantom .

Sam: ( damn . . .he really came prepared , he put a seal that prevent me from transforming into my other forms , and weakend my skills )

The two continue to fight , but it was clear that Sam was having a hard time duo to his weak state , thinking calmly , he analyze his movement , then he throws some small fire knifes ito some building , when the figure then corned the phantom , the phantom would teleport to the knifes he threw before , then he counter attack the figure , but he would block his attacks , this continues for a while .

The figure would corner Sam , and he would either escape using his fire knife or set traps using earth , water , ice , and diamond magic , to make pit holes on the ground , making a mist , or defend with diamond . The phantom was able get some good hits on his opponent , and the figure was stating to get annoyed .

???: ( to thing that he would wound me even when I made him weak ) hmph for a phantom you act like a fox .

Sam: well to be faire I'm part fox so yeah . . . . now tell me what to mean about the Vex hero! . and why to you mistake me as him/her .

???: hmph you really forgot everything huh?

Sam: why would I ask then? . . . also didn't the Vex got sealed away by the taken king 4 millions years ago ? 

???: hahahah you're right phantom but . . . . .  *smirk* the seal is broken . . . the goddess has return . . . the chaos will returne and this time . . . . YOU WON'T STOP HER THIS TIME !

After that the figure disappears  .

Sam: wait get back here! . . . he's gone ( but what does this all mean ?? and what does this has to do with me?)

Before the phantom know it , he self in an empty vault .

Sam: . . . . ok where are we now?

The phantom looked around him .

Sam: hmmm it seems there are some drawings . . . maybe they are about the people of this vault?

When looked at the walls , he found 5 drawing , the 1rst was a robot figure with guns as hands , black in color and a red circle (assumed his core( on his chest , the second was a female robot with children around her , and she smiling at them like a kind mother .

Sam: . . .  . .

The phantom couldn't help but to remember his own mother , but he shock his head and continue , the third one was a beautiful female robot with a claymore on her shoulder and and above her head was a mark of two axes filled with blood , the forth one was another female robot even more beautiful than the pervious female , she's' blue in color , with a clock on her chest , and a big clock around her , but what took his attention was the fifth and last one .

Sam: huh?!

The drawing was of a male with a gray scythe that has a clock on it , it has a blue hair with green and red tip and it puled in a law pony tail . . . .

Sam: this one looks like . . . 

What shocked the phantom was that the figure of the drawing is . . .

Sam: is that . .  .ME ?!