Part 10

inside the vault there were pictures of swords and claymores on the walls , and like the mother vault , there were pictures of 4 robot people and a Sam like person .

Zero: we're here .

Nightmare: still can't believe he has a past life where he met the Vex .

Azure: yeah , so Zero what are we going to do here?

Zero: you see according to my research , there is 2 books hidden here and a computer that hold information about the war goddess , also it's seems that she holds some . . . things for my adorable little ghost .

Nightmare: I . . . .see 

Zero: what you're jealous or something?

Nightmare: . . . . .*deadpan but has small tint of pink in her checks*  . . .no

Zero & Azure: . . . . . . .

Zero: I though you liked Dio.

Nightmare: not really , you see when me an lady Nyx got cursed by the yandere goddess Yuna , I chased after that hollow , but not on free will , thanks to Sam though the curse were lifted . . .and um *embarrassed* I do admit he's interesting though , but I'm not looking for love at the moment .

Azure: ( why do I feel that he would claim her one of those day )

- - - -- 

( certain phantom sneezed )

- - - - -

As the three were walking in the vault , a  bunch of giant robots appears to attack them .

Nightmare decided to fight them , she used her speed to run on walls and dodged their attack and slash them with her short swords , and when she got in front of one of them she used her {eye of Medusa skill} to stop them in their tracks , then like a ninja she slash them t high speed , and cut them to small pieces .

Nightmare: target defeated , we may procced .

Zero: damn . . . .

the continue their walk , and found them self in a large area , almost as bit as 3 stadiums , and in the middle there was a big super computer , and 2 books beside it .

Zero: there it is ! . . .ah and prepare your self .

Azure: let me guess once we get closer an army of robots will attack us right?

Zero: uh yeah .

Azure: don't worry I will deal with them , you get you work .

Zero: very well .

As they got closer , Azure got the books so he can bring them back to his son , as for Zero , he started to hack the computer , and get as much information as he can , and as predicted an army of robot ( 4000 soldiers , 200 tanks , and 50 air fighters ) . . .bit too bad for them that Azure is here , the got in question just sigh and didn't even bother to draw his weapon , he simple raised his hand .

Azure: BEGUNE !!

With a simple command . . .. . the army were erased from existence with no trace .

Nightmare: (I know my lady said that he's strong . .  .but seeing him wipe out an army , , and a vex army that in just one second . . .I guess he's isn't a master for nothing )

Azure: I'm done with them , how are thing with you ?

Zero: almost done . . .annnnna hackign done I got what I need in a usb so lets get out of her .

Zero & Nightmare got ready to teleport , but Azure sensed something and looked at one of the walls .

Azure: . .  . . ( I see . . . well she can't do anything right now )  .

After he said that he teleport away with Zero and Nightmare . . .a few moments later a figure appears with demon horns and a large spear .

???: they got away . . . and that god . . . he's good to have sensed me . . . man big sister won't be happy with this ( also that . . . none robot guy in the picture . . .is he that person? if so . . then that would a problem . . . he used to be a little brother to me *sigh* even though I love fighting . . .that war was to harsh on us and him ) .

The figure disappears .