Part 28

In the Ash kingdom . . .

we see a massive castles . . . and in the skies , an orb was flying around before it entered one castles . 

Inside we see a figure in front of a throne .

???: you know I can sense you , chaos phantom

???: you know I can sense you , chaos phantom .

Orb: ahahah hello to you as well . . . . .knight of ash .

???: since you came here , I asumed you talked with the other kniights?

Orb: well I talked with the cold knight , but the even queen no need, since unlike yours and cold kingdom , Aurana is smart enough to try to team up with the other factions .

???: . . . . .*glare*

Orb: oh stop glaring , yes your kingdom hold off the dragon knight . . .but . . .you got weaken too much and if he did attacked again your kingdom would have lost and destroyed , face it you're alive BECAUSE HE allowed you to , and you know it .

???: . . . . .

Orb: lessen . . ..the taken king is after the last of the Akson clan . . .and will stop at nothing , teh vex is at high alert , and it won't be long before they fight , the chaos goddess as making her move , and she's looking for me to free her children , the primordial goddesses seal is slowly opening up and they will wake up soon . . .. which mean . . our dragon knight will awaken again , and all of us are f**** up .

???: . .  . *slowly walk away* .

Orb: we both know that even if you and the other knight are really strong , still nothing compare to him , so fighting each other will make things easier for him .

???: fine . .. . .I will talk with my people . . . .but I make no promise .

Orb: good enough for me .

The rob disappears , and return inside the phantom .

With Zero . . . 

in the troll ghost's lap , we see him , his wife , Azure , Nyx , and Nightmare .

The servant of night goddess bring out the files she got from the witch of lies .

Nyx:  those files have information about 4 gates of 4 kingdoms , which I don't fully understand .

Azure: 4 gate? 

Zero: ah . . .I see . so she found that .

Azure: you know something?

Zero: you see . . . .there is an old legend . . .the original knights . .that served the creation gods , but when the omniverse were created , a war between the creation gods happened , and the knights lost their lifes protecting their master , but . . . .their souls . . .passed to their descended , and one day . . .the knights will unlock the origins , but their story were lost in time , and became nothing but legend . . .. but . . .. only few knew otherwise , and it seems that the witch has found out about them .

Azure: wow . . .I heard a bit about it . but not that much .

Zero: well when you research for SO LONG , you learn interesting things .

Nyx: so who are the knights? and what about the gates?

Zero: the gates will lead them to the past memories of their first knight , and only them , actually this might help us defeat the dragon knight and his goddess , but.  .. . getting them together is the hard part .

  He looked at them with a serious face .

Zero: the original knights are: Abaddon the first god of hive , Lucina the first queen of demons , Ven the Ashen god , and finally , Astride the cold goddess . 

The the wife of the cosmic ghost showed them another file .

Nanashi: and their descended are: the taken king , the even queen , the knight of ash , and the cold knight .

Azure & Nightmare & Nyx: WHAT!

Zero: that's right . . .. but . .. there is also a another thing . . . .the strongest knight . . .. the father of all knights . . . .

Nyx: the father of all knights?

Zero: yup the 4 gates not only give the 4 knights their original powers , but . . .. . awaken the descended of the knight father . . . the knight father's is unknown ,sadly I found nothing about it    , but his descended is some one we all know .

Azure: who is it?

Zero: . . . . . .Sans (and no , not that sans ) the first user of the the ultimate skill . . . . .Ice of creation .