Part 27

In the Kuro castle , we see Kurona sparring with Azure , for 5 months the dragoness has been pushing her self so she can be strong enough to and help her love , and thanks to master Azure and Dio , she has reached a new level . . . .even defeating her older sister Akka and Bezaleail , though she lost to Infinity , but she did a good job forcing her to take seriously .

Azure: now Kurona , show me what you learned !

Kurona: hai master ! 

Gathering her energy . . . she then used her dragon form , that's right , ever the training she unlocked her void dragon form , and boi was they surprised , mostly since she's almost took out Infinity when they fought again , if weren't for her energy to run out .

Kurona: VOID DRAGON UNLEACH !

with void energy surrounded her , she turn into a big dark dragon .

Unlocking her true talent as a dragon from the void dragon clan , a clan that said to be part from the void god , though most people think it was Erebus

Unlocking her true talent as a dragon from the void dragon clan , a clan that said to be part from the void god , though most people think it was Erebus . . . but . . .only few people knew the truth , . . . .that the one who created the clan . .  .was a god beyond the void universe , a god FAR above Erebus . . . .in fact she was only a small fragment of him .

Back to the story , the dragoness gather her energy and unleash a powerful void breath attack towards the master of gods , who smiled and used dark shield to block the attack , though it got destroyed .

Azure: (good job Kurona , you're a primordial level , even close to beat Infinity . . . . after me , Dio , and Sam , you could be the 4th strongest void hero , though there is Akka who is learning to control her cosmic dragon form , and Infinity who is training with her lover Dio , but it please me to see all grow up this much )

Being the good father he is , he felt proud of how the void heroes is growing up . . .though . .  .he's sad, that he didn't get to see his son's growth , but he knew that hte next time they meet , Sam will be different .

Azure: good work Kurona , you grow so well my child  *pat her*

Kurona: thanls da . . .I mean master Azure .

Azure: hahaahha it's ok , I don't mind if you see me as your father .

Kurona: *smile and blush* thank you . . . .father .

The master of gods smiled as well . 

Azure: (my children . . . . I will make sure to protect you all . . . I won't fail . . .like that day).

He remembered back in the universe war . . . . how failed . . .to save his wife and child , ever since that day . . . . even since he met Sam . . . he promised in his heart . . .he won't fail to save him .  . .he won't lose another family . . not again .

And that's why he pushed him self . . .no one could believe that at one point , Azure was jus a simple weak , and hopeless mortal . . . but . . losing his family . . . pushed him to surrpass his limit . . and.  .he's the master of gods . . .powerful to rival even the likes of the Taken king , he didn't do that for title , no . . . he did . . . for his children , for Sam , Kurona, Dio , Chaos , Tamia , and everyone . . . as a caring father . . .will fight for them .

Azure: (even if I had to face the dragon knight . . . nothing will stop me from protecting them ).

Later that day he decided to spend to time with Tamia , Selena , Frost , Chaos , Tama , and Kin , playing with them , seeing their innocent smile warmed his heart .

Azure: (their smiles . . . makes this hell like world . . .. looks like a heaven ).