Part 14

We see Sam with Gina the vex fox in a lab , both of them got called by Theosyion .

Theo: now Sam . . .  .*show him a room with parts laying around* your test it simple . . . just rebuild those parts in 30 minute . . oh and Gina won't help you .

Sam; very well (well this should be interesting) 

Gina: good luck master .

Sam: thanks .

Theon: now let the test begin ! 

3 minutes later . . . 

Sam: done .

Theon: what the . . . .it has been only 3 minutes !!

Sam: you understate my power and passion !

Theon: ( ok I take back . . he's almost as good as his vex self . . .but still no where as strong )

Sam: soo now what?

Theon: well you can leave . . .tomorrow me and you will work in my lab .

Sam: ok .

both phantom and fox left .

Theon: hmmmmm this is a good sighn 

Time skip brought you by chibi Akka sleeping while hugging her teddy bear .

We see Sam walking around the capital city of the vex realm and despite being kidnapped and on the watch , he tried to relax and enjoy what he has as much as he can , as he continue walking he a boom which alert him , he rush to where the boom is ,and there he found a baby vex being trapped under some heavy rocks , and behind it was a building that was going to fall , the vex police was far away (like in every god damn movie) and the phantom tried to reach him , but he won't make .

Sam: (damn it ! I can't reach . . . )

Now you might be wondering why won't he use his powers? well the vex gods but a ring on him that weakned him and prevent him from talking with anyone using telepathy .

Sam: (damn this ring . . . if had just a small bit .then I can save that child ) 

the phantom fritn his teeth as was feeling hopeless , then as if someone or something respond to him , his left eye shined and everything around him stopped .

Sam: huh . . .what the . . .ah nevermind that now  , gotta save that child .

The phantom reached the child and got him out and got away . . .the moment he does everything start moving again .

Sam: (did I  . . .stopped time?!)

from the the shadow a certain mother was watching .

Templar: (my child . . . looks like you unlocked Atheon's time powers  . .  *smile* good job Sam)