Part 29

Meanwhile with Oryx . . . 

Savathun: are you sure brother?

Oryx: it was conformed by our spies and the chaos goddess .

Savathun: *dark glare* to think that phantom is one of them . . . . 

Oryx: get ready . . . . though we may ended up in great wat with the vex . . .but . . .that damn Akson most be stopped . 

Savathun: I agree brother . . . we most kill him now before he became the biggest threat in the future , I will get everyting ready .

Oryx: *nod*

The witch left and the taken king left to think for him self . . . meanwhile the goddess of war were watching with a conflicted look on her face 

Xivu Arath: (my little brother. . . why . . .why didn't tell me you were an akson ).

She wasn't sure how to feel , at one hand , her little brother figure , Sam (vex) was one of the few people who were nice to her during the war ,but at the other , he was part of the most evil clan . . . the Aksons who took away her students , her old home , ruin hers and her siblings childhood , at one point almost made them turn against each other , heck they were close to steal their sword logic , which should be impossible .

Xive: (Sam . . .  .please tell you're not like them , I don't want to hate you . . . ).

with the even queen . .  .

The knight was doing keeping an eye on the hollow , before she sensed someone behind her .

Even queen: long time no see Azure .

Azure: I see you her , even queen , did you master send you?

EQ: yes , also bout the .

Azure: your master wishes to form an allience with the other faction , yeah I though of the same idea , and already send a letter , but . . . 

EQ: let me guess . . . . the vex , hive , Cold , and Ash are the main problems ?

Azure: the vex hate none robot beings . . .though knowing my son , he might give us a chance , though still he doesn't fully know about what's going on .

EQ: and the hive . . . . well they don't almost don't trust anyone , and will kill everyone to powerup their sword logic . 

Azure: and we don't have a way to contact the Cold and Ash kingdoms  since they hid them self.

EQ: I could help with that . . .of course after master allow me , although , he respect you  a lot , so I think he will help you out .

Azure: *nod* . . . now . ..  .why are you watching my son Dio ? . . . is it because you and your master sensed HIM ?

QE:  that's right . . . .surprised you let me though .

Azure: well . . . I respect you master as well , and your kingdom are never hostie unless attacked , but . . .. if you were someone else I would have kick you out , but . .. . . *sigh*

QE: I understand . . . .though if you knew about him & Dio . . .why are letting him free ?

Azure: you think I would like to deal with my child as if he's a monster or something? and even if he is that person . . . . .I  . . won't let you , or anyone kill him .

EQ: so you will protect him . . .even if he has that evils knight?

Azure: evil or not . .  I still see him as my son . . . and if had to turn against you to protect him . . . so be it . . . .

EQ: so you are willing to fight the most powerful being in this universe for him?

Azure: for my children . . . . . nothing will stop from protecting them .

EQ: I  . . .respect that  . .and I hope we don't became enemies , I really don't want fight you master of gods .

Azure: glad you understand . . . .Even queen .