Part 40

meanwhile in the dark domain . . . 

Ancalagon: mu mistress , it's seems like the witch has found the phantom .

Darkness: seems so , she let her sister and brother handle the vex while she goes after him . seems she has a persona; grudge against him , well more like his clan .

Ancalagon: shall we act ?

Darkness: no leave them be , that person will save him , besides , our dear traitor has wake up from his sleep . 

Ancalagon: so the the void reaper is awake . . good , with Oryx being , and Azure being busy , and Konton not here , it's boring .

Darkness: hahaha maybe soe my dear , go deal with , knowing him the first thing he will do is to attack my forces .

Ancalagon: is shall be done .

the dragon knight left , and the primordial goddess looked on her crystal watchin Savathun fighting Sam and his group  .

Darkness: hmmm is he truly the one she speak of? 

flash back . . . 

Darkness was in a meeting room with another woman  .

Darkness: so what brings you here raven goddess Yami Akson *glare* 

Yami: hey now that's not how you treat an old friend .

Darkness: yet you hide it from me that you're an Akson .

Yami: and risk making you my enemy? lessen Darkness I trust you but . . .will you truly stay my friend after I tell you ? in fact . .after learning that , the first thing you did was to almost end me , almost like our friendship was a lie .

Darkness: . . . . 

Yami: you became to cold after fighting your sister . . .

Darkness: save it Yami , why are you here?

Yami: *sigh* well just a warning . . .. do not kill the phantom .

Darkness: *narrow her eyes* and why is that?

Yami: take it from me .. . . he's the key to stop the chaos goddess .

Darkness: forgive me , but even if he's the chosen one of the ice of creation , he's far too weak , to immature , and too young , why would he be the key , that and he's one of them the Aksons .

Yami: true he's too weak at the moment , but he has the power to stop her . and before saying you knight can deal with her , . . .well . . . 

Darkness: well what? 

Yami: (the chaos has a trump card to use against her , even worse that I can't tell her because of that damn curse )  . . . . well all I can tell you is that you can't stop her alone .

the goddess just stood and went for the door , but stop and without turning to her .

Darkness: out of respect for you I won't kill him , but only if he doesn't ruin all of my plans .

Yami: fair enough .

flash back ends . . . 

Darkness: what key is she talking about , does Sam has something even more than the ice of creation? 

with Sam . . .

the phantom was. . . f*** to say the least , all he could do is to defend himself , and even with A's powerful miniguns , Kiana , Mei , Fu hu ,  and Brunya's hersecherr powers , they barly damage her , that and she could just heal . 

and to make things worse , she her ultimate skill spell creation . 

Now you might asking , what about Sam's skill creation? well here is the thing , creating a powerful skill takes a lot of energy and Sam's pool is till not that big specially compare to Savathun who's pool is big enough fo her to use big spell many times , also keep in mind with Sam's current level , some skill might be too much for him to use .

for example . . .Sam's right now is multi galaxy level , lets he used his kill and made a multiverse level skill , yes he can create it , but can't use is because is above his level , so yeah Sam's level is what stopping him form using this skill to it's full potential . that and Savathun's skill could counter his .

Back to the fight , the phantom made a wall of ice , but the witch smirked and with a simple point of her finger she fired a cannon of energy that has the fire power of 3x supernovas . the attack broke the ice , nd pushed everyone back . now the witch is in front of Sam , with finger pointing at him .

before she could finish him . . . .something broke the barrioer . . .and she dodged just in time as a spear come to her place .

Savathun: I should have knows my forces won't hold you . . . . master of gods .

yes it was Azure ( aka of best dads) who appears in front of son , giving teh witch a nasty glare .

Azure: I admit you elite group is good , but if you think something like that can stop me ,than you clearly don't know me .

Sam: d dad?!

Azure: it's ok son I'm , I won't let her hurt you .

Savathun: well it's my fault for not ending the phantom earlier   , well I will take my leave , till we meet again master of gods .

Knowing not out herself at a risk the witch retreated  .

Xivu Arath: ( are you sure sis? )

Savathun: (the master of gods is someone who can match our brother , and with the barrior goen , the chaos phantom can fight , and he was able to beat me in the past , so it will be 2 v1 so continuing will be a bad idea even if you joined )

Xivu Arath: ( yeah you're )

with teh group  . . .

Sam: dad *hugs him* .

Azure: son *hugs* it's good to see again my child  . . oh how I missed .

Sam:  I missed you two dad, but what brings you here?

Azure: well I was back from teh Ash kingdom , we made an alliance with them and teh Aurana kingdom , and I heard about you in the Cold kingdom so I was going to your place , but Savathun's army attacked me , good thing I ended them as fast as possible and reach you .

 Konton: well thanks , and damn if it weren't for that damn barrios I would have ended her whole career ! 

Azure: by the way , Kurona and other are in the Genshin faction .

Sam: Kuro-chan is? oh how I miss . . .wait .  ..*shivers*

Kiana: what's wrong big brother? 

Sam: well . . . .after a heartfull hug . . .knowing her she will give me an ass beating . . . hahaha *nervus laugh*

Azure: well son . . .you gotta be a man and face it .

Sam: I will write my will .